slut?

sunghoon stirred in bed, letting out a muffled groan by the way his body ached. as he sat up and looked around, the sight definitely wasn't familiar. not that he expected otherwise.

he turned to face the person beside him. it was a bare woman laying on her back, messily curled up in the sheets. he let out a sigh, leaning in closer to her and placing a peck right against her forehead, noticing the trail of hickeys adorning her collarbone.

his work.

he immediately got up from the bed and picked up his clothes thrown all over the floor, before slipping into them. he left the apartment without leaving a trace of himself.

a soft sigh escaped his lips as he pulled out his phone, intently clicking on the banking app. watching his balance jump from mere $10 to four digits. if it weren't for his parents, he'd be on the streets at that moment. he didn't understand why they did so much for him.

all he had ever done in his life was distancing himself from his own family. never picking up calls, visiting them, wishing anniversaries, nothing.

he never craved the warmth of a family. it had always been the four walls of that same old nightclub that pulled him in - a solace, where he could drown himself in alcohol, pain and pleasure. where the past was for the past, and the future was for the future.

he'd make the slightest bit of effort to get out of this never-ending cycle, yet, would find himself sitting back on that one vacant couch tucked into the corner of the club. his 'dearest pal' too, would eventually plop down beside him, that snicker just permanent on his face.

"that guy might be one of the best things that have happened in my life," jake spoke enthusiastically, his gaze constantly locking against the bar counter. it was as if he was awaiting something desperately.

"i don't know if he enjoys what i do to him though." jake shrugged, as sunghoon's gaze bore into him for a split second, before turning away.
"isn't that obvious enough?" sunghoon uttered under his breath, only to watch his friend shake his head.

sunghoon eyed the bar counter, watching that cryptic come into his disheveled view. jake's eyes lit up almost immediately. both the figures tried to ignore the man that took a seat beside jungwon, somewhere around his 30s.

"poor old guy. watch him get pushed away," jake snickered, a smirk planted over his face. both the gazes were basically stabbing through the old guy in question, especially where his hands went.

and in that moment, they were in between jungwon's chest and waist. jake felt a sense of disgust envelope him, as much as his anticipation increased by ten folds.

yet, both were left with utter.. disappointment, watching the younger make no efforts to resist the oldie, infact leaning his body into him. sunghoon didn't bother hiding his disgust, both from jungwon, as well as the hag.

"doesn't he realise that guy is almost twice his age?" jake furrowed his eyebrows, his voice a mixture of loath as well as revulsion. "how much of a slut is he?"

sunghooned turned to stare at his friend in silence, noticing how contradicting his comments had become, to what he described jungwon as just moments back.

he couldn't hold back his frown either, almost feeling sick by the sight of the old hag pulling the other to his lap.

why couldn't he resist?

why was he alluring the man even further?

was he just that desperate to sleep with somebody?

wasn't he disgusted by himself?

sunghoon's mind was clogged up with such questions.

;