silent rage

I am not rlly a prof or a therapist but I am speaking from experience...
Do you ever feel like lashing out all your anger on someone? Or do you tend to have violent thoughts abt a certain person that annoys you?
But you're too scared to do anything...scared of what ppl might think of you....scared of it going too far....I get it It's rlly hard to bottle up your emotions especially when someone is not taking it seriously and thinks that you are lying It's rlly hard AND annoying...but this anger grows into more it grows into RAGE and ANGER ISSUES you can't keep your rage inside anymore so you lash out whether it's physically or verbally...you don't wanna hurt anyone...but it just comes out like this...it hurts like a lot....bc for some reason now ppl think you like fighting or insulting others but you just couldn't keep it in anymore...ik it's hard....and I get the feeling that u cry when you're angry too but u try to keep it in so ppl won't think you're weak...but...you ARE NOT weak...you just held it in for a long time...
.

NOTE:
*☆THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ✍️ 😄! AND I AM GLAD THAT I DID SOMETHING NEW!!!!☆ THE DRAWING IS MINE SO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL AND I AM SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH 😅😅
*♡I AM NO THERAPIST BUT I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!!! BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VENT IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!☆☆☆●○●○● BYE BYE AND REMEMBER THAT I AM HERE TO HEAR U OUT AND EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW YOU I CARE AND LOVE YOU OKI?????♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡