1|🌸

༊*·You are the sunshine in my life, and I love you more than words can express

༊*·You are the sunshine in my life, and I love you more than words can express.˚.ೃ࿐

There was a cherry blossom treat that bloom beautifully every print and underneath history a 19 year old name par gym in usually often came here playing with his beloved kitten Luna.

Jimin was a gentle yet cheerful boy with a heart and soft as a cherry blossom petals

It was a Sunny afternoon as the cherry blossom swirled around them like a pink snow but luna suddenly run of into the distance.

Jimin chased after his kitten but unfortunately ,in his rush he tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground and injured his forehead in the process.

Tears weld up in his eyes as he set on the ground, crying and clutching his throbbing for forhead.

Just then he hear the sound of food that approaching him and when he looked up he saw a handsome boy standing before him ,like a Prince charming

The boy looked like  he directly came out of very land only for him the boy had Raven black hair that cleans in the sunlight and his eyes are so beautiful and innocent he wore a simple by t-shirt and blue jeans.
" Are you okay ?"he asked Jimin with a soft voice ,as he looked at him with concern and knelt down beside him to see his forehead as he gently touched his injured forehead causing him hiss in pain .

" Your are hurt" the boy said,  his voice filled with compassion when jimin nodded , he pulled out a yellow flower bandage from its pocket and carefully placed it overs wound.

"Say something, tell me are you okay"  the boy asked again, his eyes searching jimin's face for a sign of reassurance .Slowly Jimin blinked back his tears and managed a small smile.

"Thank yo-u" jimin whispered , his eyes filled with gratitude for the stranger who had helped him.
The boy asked " than it's a relief but what's your name , cuteie?"

" Jimin" The young boy replied with shy smile.

"I am jungkook "the boy introduced himself, his doe eyes twinkling with kindness.