8|🌸

༊*

༊*.Love is the beauty of the soul˚.ೃ࿐

Jimin was in bad mood that lingered for days now. Since his boyfriend had not called back, he was on a nervous breakdown ever since that happened.

His father had to walk in and see how Jimin’s room looked like , to be stunned."What is this behavior son?" His dad asked ,But before he could say anything else Jimin threw a pillow across the room in anger and got off his bed to hug his father.

"No one loves me, appa"  tears start rolling down Jimin’s face. His father then stopped him softly and took him by his back and searched his eyes."You are still mad that Jungkook did not call you back, are you not?" Jimin’s father said, which resulted to Jimin nodding his head in affirmative.

" Maybe he is busy ,  do not you realize working has to be exhausting in a big company?" his father sought to appease him. But Jimin could not bury the feeling of loneliness deep down inside of him.  He felt like he's good enough for Jungkook.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jimin runs out of the house not knowing where he is headed, or maybe he does.

His mother rushed towards his husband"My dear, what have you done? He is going out at such an odd time" she asked with much concern.

"Oh, don’t worry, he is most likely heading to Jungkook’s house,"  his father consoled, in the hope that Jimin would be comforted at his boyfriend’s house.

Standing in front of the door was jimin and his heartbeat was racing fast, he took a moment then knocked on the door. He turned the door and then there was Jungkook’s mom, smiling at him.  Before he could say anything, he found himself wrapped in a tight hug " What happened, my baby ?" Jungkook's mother asked in concern, as she felt jimin's sobs .
" I hate your so-n!" He cried " He doesn't love me anymore. It's been a week, and he hasn't replied to my messages or calls . It's over , mom.I'm breaking up with him "

Jungkook's mom's eyes widen in shock . She led him to the couch and sat him down , holding him close as he continued to cry . She was about to say something, there was a knock on the door .

She told Jimin to sat , when she opened it, jimin's eyes widened to see jungkook standing there with his father . It was clear that they had just returned from the airport, as Jungkook's mom hugged her son , Jimin stood . A part of him was happy to see his boyfriend, but the other part was angry and hurt that he had been ignored for so long .He didn't know what to say or how to react.

Jungkook smiled to see him and opened his arms for a hug "Baby, don't you want to hug me ?" He said , But before he could take another step , Jimin pushed him and ran out of the house .

His mother touched his shoulder " Your baby is angry , go after him " she said and without wasting any time jungkook ran after him, calling out his name as he chased him down the street.

" Baby , please stop" Jungkook pleaded but Jimin refused to listen, his eyes filled with tears as he turned back .
" Shut up and go away " he shouted , his voice breaking as he struggled to hold back his emotions. Just then jungkook hugged him. But again Jimin pushed him.

But again Jungkook hugged him " Don't you miss me ?" He asked , teasing smile playing on his lips . But Jimin didn't replied " So you don't love me anymore?" He pressed , still not response  from Jimin .

" Is it over between us? Oh, then I should g- before he could complete his sentence, jimin's hand shot out, slapping Jungkook across the cheek "How dare you say this ?" Jimin's voice was filled with anger , his eyes flashing with emotion.

He gritted his teeths and hold Jungkook's collars " You are stuck with me for life , and if you ever say that again .I will kill you or kill myself. Do you hear me ? How could you say something like that ? Do you have any idea how worried I was ? How much I missed you ? I cried day and night for you kookie "

He was shocked at the anger Jimin's outburst , but before he could say anything more,  jimin shushed him with a kiss. This kiss was nothing less than forceful and those feelings of longing, tenderness and love  that had built up between them during their time apart.

When they finally pulled away , they panted and stared into each other’s eyes. Jungkook's reached out to grab Jimin's face with his hands.

"I missed you too my baby" he said softly and truly. " I am sorry for what I said to you."

"I was only joking around with you and i was busy with work honey ,believe me and i wanted to surprise you."

"Sorry"

Jimin nodded, his face lighting up into a small smile. "It's okay, Jungkook.

Please just never say like that again do you understand? You also know how much I love you" Jungkook nodded his head seriously, not breaking his stare. "But you kissed like pro. . baby"

"Yes now your baby, he is all grown up" Jimin kissed his boyfriend again when jungkook pull him back"Okay, baby" Jungkook teased, making a subtle wink. "Alright" Jimin echoed with a laugh, "let’s go I’ll see how big you’ve grown in my absence."He quickly took Jimin’s hand and led him past his house inside, chuckling as both of their heart tramped concurrently.