2|🌸

༊*·You make me feel like the most special boy on Earth

˚.ೃ࿐

Again jimin found himself under the cherry blossom tree. He clutched a small box of chocolate in his hands, specially baked for jungkook who helped him yesterday and younger boy had been unable to get the image of his kind smile out of his mind.

He did not know much about jungkook ,where he lived ,where he studied but he was sure of one thing that he wanted to see him again and again.

As jimin set on the bench, waiting for jungkook ,a sense of doubt crept into his mind. What if jungkook didn't show up?. But just as he was about to give up and leave the park, he saw Jungkook walking towards his direction with a backpack.

His heart script of wheat but his smile when jungkook came closer to him" Hi , Jimin " he said , his voice warm and inviting.

But when when he pinched jimin's cheeks playfully, the younger boy blushed in return.

" For you"jimin handed him the box of muffins ,his heart pounding in his chest . Jungkook's smile widened , and he pinched jimin's cheeks again, he loved chocolate muffins .

" Aww ,thank you " Jungkook said.

"But it's getting late .You should go back home ...hmmm"
Jimin nodded but he seriously did't want to part away with jungkook so soon.

But but before he could say anything ,jungkook took his hand and started working in the direction of jimin's house.

As the walked , jungkook told him about himself like he was 24 years old and studying at the University.Jimin could't believe that his crush was so much older than him, but he couldn't mind or deny the fluttering feeling in his chest.As when they arrived Jimin's house ," Wow , this is your house ?I also live here but in next lane"He said .

Jimin felt happy , the thought of his crush lives near his house made his heart jumped in excitement.

After saying goodbye, Jimin almost jumped like a bunny but he pouted as he wanted to spend his time with jungkook more and to know him better .

For the next few days ,Jimin found himself thinking about jungkook day and night, falling in love with him in each passing day.

Their meeting become more frequent, and jimin found himself opening up to jungkook and jungkook was a great listener who always offering a steady shoulder to lean on when jimin needed it, he always listen to him and his cute talks and their friendship grow stronger but jimin couldn't deny the growing feelings he felt towards jungkook.His heart would always race whenever older boy brushed his hand against his, sending shiver's down down his spine bad jimin wanted to confess ,but for sure he will confessed his love but not yet.