4|🌸

༊*·I love you

༊*·I love you. Whatever comes our way and whatever happens, we’re in this together.
˚.ೃ࿐

Jimin sat on his bed with his pouty and teary eyes ,staring out of the window, feeling lost and hurt because he missed jungkook .It had been a few days since he had last seen him, the person he had been in love with.

He couldn't bring himself to go out or to collage and to see Jungkook with that girl again too painful to bear.

He thought jungkook was in relationship with her but why didn't told him when he call him his bestfriend than why ?.

He was in deep thought when his mother called out to him, telling him know that someone was there to see him.

So ,Jimin jumped from his bed and made his way downstairs,but surprised to see Jungkook.

Jungkook standing there, looking concerned. "Hi," he said softly, but Jimin only nodded in response,not wanting to talk to him.

His mother smiled and asked if they were friends, to which Jungkook quickly replied, "Yes." She then told Jimin to take Jungkook to his room, giving them some privacy to talk.

Once they were alone, Jungkook reached held his hand , asking if he was okay.But Jimin push him , holding his emotions back .

His lower lip wobbled as tears slowly welled up in his eyes. "Nothi-ng," he whispered looking down , but Jungkook could see through his facade.

"Jimine"He gently cupped Jimin's cheeks, making him meet his gaze.

"Why are you crying then?" He asked softly, his heart breaking to see his bestfriend in tears .

"Because Jimin is sa-d," jimin sobbed, unable to hold back any longer.

He buried his face in Jungkook's chest, seeking solace in his embrace. jungkook get shocked and confused as he hugged him tightly, "Aww baby, stop crying," he murmured trying to calm him down , running his fingers through Jimin's soft hair.

"Tell me what happened?"Jungkook held him in his arms, listening to his sobs and wiping away his tears, Jimin knew that he couldn't keep it in any longer and couldn't pretend that he was okay with just being friends , with watching Jungkook smile at someone else not him.

"Because I like yo-u," Finally he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper.

"No, I love you. I fell for you the moment I saw you, you came into my life like a prince, and my feelings have only grown stronger day by day for you hyung "Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, his lips parting in surprise. Jimin felt a rush of panic, a wave of uncertainty crashing over him.

What if Jungkook didn't feel the same way?. What if his confession ruined their friendship forever?.But then, Jungkook's hand lifted his chin, forcing him to meet his gaze. "Jiminie, look at me," he said softly.

"I didn't know you felt this way. I-I never expected this b-ut"Jimin felt his heart pounding in his chest, his breath catching in his throat., he thought now he was going to break their friendship, but .

"If I said I also love you," Jungkook said with a smile, yes he also love Jimin , the moment he met , he fell for the boy.

Jimin didn't know what to say as he was really shocked but in good way .

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and begin, explaining"That day my mom was sick, so that's why I didn't meet you and that girl. She was my classmate who came to see me and propose to me that night. She suddenly hugged me, but I didn't hug her back. I told her clearly that I love someone else, and it's you, baby"

Jimin's eyes widened , how stupid he thought jungkook was in love with someone and he doesn't care about to tell him .

He was about to say something before he could say ,Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug. Jimin's heart swelled with happiness as Jimin whispered softly, "Really"A bright smile spread across Jungkook's face as he returned the embrace, feeling his own emotions rising to the surface.

"So, we are now boyfriends?" Jimin asked, his voice filled with innocence and hope.

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's question, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "Yes, we are boyfriends"

But when they heard Jimin's mother's voice. They turned to see her standing on door ,watching them with a knowing genuine smile.

"Awww, my baby has a boyfriend now," she exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with joy. She then turned to Jungkook, her expression warm and welcoming. "You know, my son is still young, only 19.

So, no touchy touchy, okay?"Jungkook laughed but understanding the motherly concern behind her words. "I know, aunty. I won't even kiss him until he completes graduation," Jungkook replied, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.

Jimin blushed at the thought of their future together, grateful for his mother's support and Jungkook's understanding.