5|🌸

༊*·You are my everything, and I am so grateful for your love and support

˚.ೃ࿐

The park echoed with the sound of giggles and laughter as  Jimin's was teasing his boyfriend, running around the tree and challenging him to catch him.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at Jimin's playful antics, his heart filled with warmth at the sight of his cute playful boyfriend.

"Baby stop," He yell from behind but Jimin giggled as he stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

"No no, first catch me, Kookie" Jimin yelled back and run away .

Jungkook took off after Jimin, his laughter blending with Jimin's as they ran around the tree, their footsteps echoing in the quiet park. After a few minutes of chasing, Jungkook finally managed to catch Jimin, causing both of them to fall to the ground with laughter.

Jimin didn't realise he ended up on top of Jungkook but he doesn't care as he , poke  his cheeks and showering him with compliments. "You are so cute, Kookie," he said with a smile.

"Nah, you are cute, and I'm handsome," Jungkook replied, his eyes shining with amusement.

Jimin giggled and hugged Jungkook tightly. "Yes, yes, handsome Jeon Jungkook"As they sat on the grass, catching their breath

Now they sat together in peace , when looked up at the cheery blossom tree above them.

The beautiful soft pink petals gently swayed in the breeze, a beautiful sight that never failed to captivate Jimin.

"You are also happy like me that's why you are dancing with air" Jimin mumbled to the tree, his voice filled with nostalgia.

Jungkook turned to Jimin, and asked "You love the cherry blossom tree so much, right?"Jimin nodded, a wistful smile on his face. "Yes, too much.

And do you know why?"now Jungkook wanted to know so he waited for Jimin to continue.

But first Jimin wrapped an arm around Jungkook and rested his head on his shoulder, his eyes fixed on the tree above.

"When I was 9, I had a dream where I saw a handsome prince coming towards me on a white horse. I was waiting under a cherry blossom tree when he said he was here for me. And do you know who the boy looked like?" Jimin said, his voice filled with emotion.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he realized where Jimin was going with his story. He leaned in closer, eager to hear more.

"The boy in my dream looked just like you,with doe eyes , bunny smile , beautiful hairs ," Jimin said, his eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "You have always been my prince, even before I knew we hadn't met , even we  don't know eachother"Jungkook's heart swelled with emotions and he pulled Jimin into his arms and planted a tender kiss on his forehead.

"Such a cute dream, just like you. But I am your prince, and you are my princess," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with love.

Jimin pushed him playfully, a blush staining his cheeks. "I am a prince, not a princess," he protested, trying to hide his smile.

Jungkook chuckled, as he poke his nose "No, you are my princess, a beautiful princess," he teased his boyfriend who poke his nose in return and said "Shut up," than  he tried to run away.

"Accept it, you are my princess," Jungkook called after him, a wide grin on his face.

"No, I'm not!" Jimin shouted, his laughter ringing through the park.