14

“i swear to freaking God if you take my food i will kill and hide the body” i say slapping walkers hand away from my waffles under the camera of my phone.

he glares at me and starts to eat his french toast. today we are spending the whole day together. everyone else that i know is busy or is super tired. or had school like what who goes to school. anyways poppy is driving us around everywhere we wanna go. so yay.

right now she brought us to a breakfast place that walker picked out. i swear this dude has everything planned out.

i woke up to the sound of him on call with poppy tryna see if she can drive us around. poppy has a hotel room in a hotel next to us so we don’t get to see her everyday but we still see her when we’re on set so yay.

anyways, i was forced to get up at like 9 o’clock. now it’s 9:30 and we’re at this breakfast place with the best waffles ever.

“so” poppy says cutting her pancakes, “where am i taking you guys man

i shrug my shoulders. and walker opens his mouth full of food. i hit him on the shoulder so he waits.

he chews, very loudly, then with nothing in his mouth he says, “so after this we are going to the arcade then going to lunch then we’re going to the beach until like 3 then we’re going to watch a movie then we’re going back to the hotel and do some something there.”

i nod along as i’m eating my waffles. walker try’s to take a strawberry. i slap his hand away. he glares at me.

“get you hands away from my food,” i snap at him. he looks down likes freaking dog when you catch it doing something bad. well sucks to be him.

once we finish eating our breakfast, poppy takes us to the arcade. she goes someplace else while, probably on call with her friend maddie. wait did i tell you that poppy’s in a show. well she is she. it’s called outer banks and she’s made some really good friends. one of them being maddie. i really want to meet her but i can’t because she doesn’t live near where we are filming.

the arcade looks really fun from the inside. if i’m being honest i’ve never been to a real arcade before. it seems like something that only happens in romance books.

@all.elizabeth

elizabeth