chapter 20: tsukishimas pov

I actually enjoyed the lesson today. However my mood was turned sour due to the annoying ass duo arguing every two seconds. Literally every two seconds. We're getting freshened up to go out to eat at a nice restaurant. Everyone group is kind of doing their own thing for dinner and the fatties wanted to eat "a scrumptious meal" in their own words. I'm not that hungry right now, but I know Tadashi was excited to try the restaurant so i guess i'll do it for his sake. We got pretty sweaty at the beach so we all took turns taking a shower. I forgot my glasses on the bed so I went to the bedroom to get them. When I walked in Kageyama was attempting to make a Hinata's hair look acceptable, (I doubt it ever will). I grabbed my glasses and I only had a towel around my waist so I started to head back to the bathroom to get changed. Before I could do that Hinata stopped me. "WOW TSUKI! You look great!! You look super muscular!" He started to flex his skinny arms. I instantly got embarrassed. "Shut it Shoyo, you'll never have muscles." Kageyama remarked. They started to argue again and I used that to leave.
When I was younger I was overweight. It was only for about a year and a half of my life but it really affected me. I was told it was just baby fat, however I was made fun of by a kid one day and it stuck with me. Sometimes I forget i'm not that same kid anymore. That's why i hate seeing other people get made fun of from the way they look. Maybe that's why i stepped in that day. Sometimes i'm not as a strong as i come off.
We all finished getting ready and started to head out. "Tsuki, we should really buy you some new clothes while we're here!" Tadashi said with a smile. "What the hell is wrong with what i'm wearing right now?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Well I-I- think you look great! But I was just saying we should because there's some new clothing stores, and I wanted to shop with you!!" I felt my cheeks warm up a bit. "You think I look great?" I smirked. "Uh- I- Um- anyways let's go!" and he ran out the door.