← Temper Wolves →

← ✧ →

Sheriff Stilinski has an exasperated expression planted on his face as he looked at his son and his best friend. "All right–––i want you to be completely honest with me, have you been doing time travel?"

Stiles confusingly looked at his father. "Hang on, what...?"

"Because, if time travel is real, then, you know what? I'm done, i'm out! You're going to be driving me to Eichen House." Sheriff says in frustration.

"...we found him like that." Stiles hesitantly says.

Stilinski had a look of disbelief on his face. "Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

Stiles seriously looks at his father. "No–––we found him buried in a tomb of Wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico, underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake."

Stilinski gapes at him, completely speechless. "Yo-you told me you were camping!"

"...we were–––in Mexico." Stiles awkwardly says.

"Derek's been aged backwards, he can't remember anything, we just need to talk to him." Scott explains.

Sheriff sighs out. "Well, so far, he won't talk to anyone."

"He'll talk to me." Scott sounded determined.

"Oh! You know, this has been a stressful day, between, uh..." Stilinski looks over at the teenager. "...young Derek." Stilinski then sighs out. "And, Evie shoplifting, almost hurting someone and her finding a dead body, well, it wasn't really a whole body since the head was tore from the body."

"A dead body? And the head was detached? That's awesome!" Stiles excitedly says.

"Stiles, we need to-." Scott was saying, but Stiles had already walked away.

Scott then sighs out. "Guess, i'll be doing this myself."

                         ← ✧ →

"Evie Reyes."

Evie heard the familiar voice of Stiles, which caused her to look up with a mouth closed smile, her chewing on a chocolate bar.

"You found a body–––and didn't tell me!"

"You left me alone and went to look for Derek Hale, who, by the way, i haven't seen." Evie retorts.

Evie smiles happily. "Bet you're jealous, aren't you?"

Stiles rolls his eyes, scoffing at her. "Whatever."

Evie shrugs. "Well, if you were here, then you wouldn't have that sour look on your face."

Stiles squints his eyes at her, him then taking the bar from her hands. "I'm taking this."

Evie smiles. "Go ahead, i got more."

"Wait, who's that?" Evie confusingly looks at the brunette teenager. "And where's Derek?"

"Um, uh–––well, you see, that is Derek...sort of." Stiles awkwardly says.

Evie confusingly looks at him. "Last time i remember, Derek was an adult, not a teenager."

"Yeah, it's confusing-." Stiles was saying, him then observing the look on Scott's face.

"And, as you can see, Scott's in desperate need of my help, as always." Stiles then says.

                         ← ✧ →

Derek Hale as a teenager looks at Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, him raising a brow at them. "Why would i go anywhere with you?" Derek sasses.