← The Code →

← ✧ →

"Lori!"

"Run, Lori! Run!"

Lori had her body planted on the dark halls, her palms pressed onto the ground beside her, her looking straight in front of her, knowing the assassins was close by.

Brett ran towards his sister, helping her up.

"What is happening?" Lori breathlessly asks.

Something flew towards the siblings, sparking its way towards them.

"Close your eyes." Brett whispers.

A katana slashed forward, slashing the arrow away from the siblings.

Kira impatiently looking at the siblings. "Run! Go, go, run!"

Both wasted no time in taking off.

Kira ran through the school halls, her racing through the entrance, her standing near the upper stairs, as if looking around for someone.

Kira then saw Evie fighting an assassin with a couple of her daggers.

Evie swung her daggers around, scratching one on their face, her swinging her body around, kicking 'em down on their feet.

"Evie." Kira sighs out.

Kira then saw a few assassins with crossbows, faintly running towards them, but Evie didn't take notice since she had her attention on someone else.

"Evie? Evie." Kira panics, her running down the stairs.

Kira then saw Evie bringing the edge part of the dagger aiming it right at the assassin's race.

"Evie! No! Come on." Kira frantically looks at her, knowing what she was about to do.

Kira then pulls Evie away, Evie confusingly looking at her, Kira gesturing over to the other assasins.

"We have to go now." Kira impatiently says.

An assassin groaned and he slowly got up, Evie turns around, her seeing the assassin with his back turned to her.

Kira stares at Evie impatiently and worry, hoping she won't do anything. "Evie, we have to..."

Evie sent her dagger straight at the assassin back, sending him crashing down.

"Evie!" Kira widened her eyes in horror.

"He was going to hurt you, besides–––his friends might collect him, his lung is probably wounded, but he got another, right?" Evie innocently stares at her.

Kira stares at the girl in disbelief.

"We should run, right?" Evie says, getting ready to take off.

                         ← ✧ →

"Kira and Evie found Brett and Lori, they're okay." Scott informs Liam as they stood out on the porch.

"More assassins?" Liam asks.

"A lot more." Scott states.

"Different than the ones that tried to set us on fire?" Liam asks.

"Uh...i suppose." Scott says.

Liam sighs out, letting out a little laugh, earning a confused smile from Scott.

"...what?"

"I don't know how Evie does this, she's like she isn't afraid of getting hurt, she helps everyone, she's human and i'm a Werewolf and i don't know if i can do that, i don't know if i can help anyone." Liam depressingly says.