← The Chemist →

← ✧ →

At the Beacon Hills High School, in the night time, a man known as 'the chemist' walked inside what seemed to be an expensive and high-tech laboratory.

The Chemist then walks into an insolated room that had a ring of Mountain Ash surrounding it.

The Chemist then walks to his desk, which has a variety of different sized glass beakers and vials, all of which are filled with fluids of different colors.

A weakened growl was heard coming from behind him, the man then turned around only to see a fully transformed male Werewolf, him with black blood seeping from his eyes, noes and ears, him then letting out a weakened grunt.

The Werewolf stretched out a clawed hand at The Chemist, as about to slash him on his face, him pulling his hand backwards then going forward, but ended up falling down in the process, due to his weaken state.

The Chemist sighs out, an unbothered look on his face, getting back to what he was doing.

                         ← ✧ →

Evie Reyes sat behind a desk, in a classroom, her along with a couple other freshmen doing the SAT'S exam, which Lydia advised her to do.

"This test is two hours and ten minutes, there will be two twenty-five minute minute critical reading sections, two twenty-five minute Math sections, and an essay writing portion." The Chemist says. "You may begin."

"The Sun... The Moon... The Truth..."

Evie frowns confusingly, her hearing those familiar words being whispered next to her, her looking over at the person next to her.

"Are you okay?" Evie concerningly whispers.

"The Sun... The Moon... The Truth..."

"Are you in Brett's pack?" Evie whispers, looking down at her paper.

"The Sun..." He growls lowly, latching his fingers that were turning into claws into the desk.

"I c-can't–––i can't breathe." He weakly whispers.

"Evie? Are you stuck?" The Chemist asks.

Evie stares up at him, clearly alarmed by his presence. "Um, uh, n-no, i was just trying to figure out something."

Evie's deep blue eyes then looked pass The Chemist, her seeing the teenager quickly running out of the classroom, staggering lightly.

"Um, is he okay?" Evie concerningly asks, going to get up.

"Sit down, Ms. Reyes." Ms. Ortega sternly says.

"But-." Evie tries to say.

"Alexa!" Ms. Ortega surprisingly looks at the raven haired teenager.

"I-i'm fine, just a little dizzy, don't worry about it." Alexa tiredly smiles.

"Do we need to stop the exam?" The Chemist asks.

"Is something happening?" Evie impatiently asks.

"A bunch of kids got sick, apparently there's something going around, i think it's best you kids stay here." The Chemist states.

"Okay..." Evie says.

The Chemist then walks out of the classroom, him secretly glancing at the Reyes, knowing exactly she'll run looking for her friends.

                         ← ✧ →

"Okay, everyone, just stay here-." Ms. Ortega was saying, her eyes then noticing the blonde girl then running out of the classroom. "Evie!"