Truth or Dare

[INT. BAR - NIGHT]

The ambiance is lively, with music playing in the background and people chatting and laughing. LUCY CHEN, a detective, and TIM BRADFORD, a metro sergeant, sit close together at a table with their friends and colleagues: JOHN NOLAN, AARON THORSEN, CELINA JUZUES, ANGELA LOPEZ, and NYLA HARPER. They all seem to be in good spirits, slightly tipsy from their drinks.

AARON
(cheekily)
Alright, Lucy, truth or dare?

Lucy glances around the table, a mischievous grin forming on her face.

LUCY
Dare.

The group erupts into laughter, sensing the potential for mischief.

AARON
(chuckling)
I dare you to give Tim a lap dance.

Tim's eyes widen in surprise, and Lucy looks at him, a playful glint in her eye.

LUCY
(smirking)
Challenge accepted.

She stands up and moves to the rhythm of the music, swaying her hips as she approaches Tim. The others at the table cheer her on, egging her on with laughter and encouragement.

Tim watches with a mixture of amusement and anticipation as Lucy begins to dance provocatively in front of him. The atmosphere is filled with laughter and excitement as Lucy and Tim share a playful moment together.

As the song comes to an end, Lucy leans in close to Tim, a satisfied smile on her face.

LUCY
(winking)
How was that, Sergeant?

Tim grins, unable to contain his amusement.

TIM
(cheekily)
I think I need another drink to recover from that.

The group erupts into laughter once again, enjoying the lighthearted moment among friends.

FADE OUT.