Eli's babysitting part 2

The morning hit like a train rack in my brain, I felt dizzy, and my head pounded hard. I got up to the sounds of hissing and the smell of breakfast being made, and the unfamiliar bed I was sleeping on, I had spent the night over at Sam’s I nearly forgot Sebastian had dropped me off there.  I groaned, feeling my brain bang my skull, as if a fist punching it. How much had I drunk last night…? Sam said one drink but it feels like I’ve had more than one??? Questions ran in my head trying to piece together what had happened. Suddenly a  knock sounds in Sammy’s room. I look,  and Samantha’s  there.

 “Em, breakfast is ready…If you want to join?”  She looked nervous one moment as if she just received bad news. “Uh sure.” I smile digging at my scalp,she returns a hesitation one my way, but I paid no mention to it thinking maybe she had just seen something  from the bathroom that I assumed she was in.

When I got dressed, and down the hall putting my hair in a single braid,  I walked down and saw  Sam listening to Eli, bent down to level her, Eli's mouth moved leaving me with  confusion, Sam seemed to breath slower  trying to keep herself from
hyperventilating.
.
..
...

“Good morning Emerson.” I jump as he suddenly greets me “Morning…” I smile at him despite the vibe , Sammy didn’t  look at me and the tension feels tight. I was beginning to wonder if Eli had found out about last night, rip our asses if that was the case. But to my surprise  that didn’t seem to be the case, as He smiles back and his once firm glaze turned to gentleness.

‘Had Sammy  just got scolded, and didn’t look at me because she was embarrassed I overheard?’ 

I ate up the omelet ,hashbrown,and waffles  , it was so good I found myself humming  as I chowed. I never had imagined I’d be eating meals from Eli. It was kinda strange, But I brushed it off the taste in my mouth stopped me from thinking too deep into it.

Sam was to be silent, demanded  by Eli for some reason I wasn’t going to ask. So I felt acquired too but the taste scraped my mind as I enjoyed the food. “Do you like it?” The question comes out as Eli chuckles, coming back from the kitchen . I look at him then realize. 

“Uh sorry!”  He places a cup of  Pineapple juice in front of me. He laughed. “ No need to apologize, Em it’s perfectly fine.” I blushed as he saids this. 

“T-thank you... Sir.”  “No need to address me as ‘Sir’ When you’ve done nothing wrong ,or receiving  punishment.” Again my cheeks reddened further. 

“Thank you, Eli.” Eli nodded and then walked away, going back  he paced another cup of pineapple juice for Sam.

“We’re  having a “discussion” after you finish.” He saids in a low tone but not too low where I couldn't hear. Sam’s eyes widened with a gulp in the lungs, making  me wonder what Sam could have done this morning  to cause Eli’s dominant side to come out.