Home bitter sweet,2

I could feel the beginning of my heart pounding through my chest, as his gaze never left, the thick part of the cane gave me goosebumps,and it wasn't the good kind of goosebumps that you felt like when you just finished a good chiller film. No it was the type where you know you missed things up for yourself and now had to pay the consequences.

I laid forward breathing deeply, Sebastian's figure just a foot away from me with the punishment cane at my skin. Silents filled the air it feels dangerously uncomfortable at the expense of the anticipation.

He gently rubbed the cane side to side  and down my cheeks  just merely playing somewhat before picking up and repeating the process. This happened a few more times before I could know what the last strokes were before the actual striking began.

Before I knew it seemingly lost he swiftly pickles it up ,and strikes it down catching me off guard as I gasped and suddenly tears appeared in  my eyes.

*SWAT* " AHH~! " I let out a scream  my body yelped *SWAT SWAT  "AHHH!!"
I shot up from the Ottoman but just as I did I was pushed back in position.

"What happens when you move Emerson?"

Sebastian says putting me back.

"No I'm sorry I didn't mean to!!"
I sobbed "Please Don't!" He takes his hand and smacks my ass hard a couple times "AHH You Start Over You Start Over!!"

He stood up and picked up the cane again "Stay in position no moving stick that ass up."  I sniffed as I still cried sticking my crack up to him.

*SWAT,SWAT SWAT* "AHHH"  I sobbed
The cane smacks across my entrance again ,and again 

*SWAT,SWAT,SWAT SWAT  SWAT,SWAT SWAT*

"AHHH~ PLEASE" I moan-fully sobbed

* ,SWAT SWAT  "Ahh I Can't Take Anymore !!!" I could feel the
Burn of my entrance begging for it to stop now.

" Eleven more to go" I bit down shaking my felt limped body as my chest pressed against the ottoman

It felt like I was bleeding ,but in reality it was just sweat, I knew and trusted he knew what he was doing.

*SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT* my whole body wanted to scream from the top of my lungs.

I jumped off and began running the soreness of my p*sy tears wouldn't stop
flowing from my eyes, and I couldn't stop.

As I sobbed he placed the cane back in our implement room. I still cried hard as he had come back into our living room.

"You can stay right on the Ottoman and lay down as your corner time ,since I doubt you can stand right now."  His he said strictly yet gently.

I nodded still crying my eyes out ,and stayed there for a long while. An hour passed ,and I could hear him coming back from upstairs. I had moved from the foot rest and onto the couch.

Sebastian coughed to get my attention

His hands held his belt in his hand and I gulped again losing my felt of relaxation going out the window.

"Get up and over the back of the couch, now."  I got up without saying anything knowing if I argued I'd just make it worse for myself.

As soon as I lean down bent over, I hear him double his belt getting ready to punish me more.

"Do you  know why we're here right now?" 

I gulped "Y-yes Sir..." he sighed "Em, you know I hate having to, punish you..."

He lifted up the belt ,and brought it down I let out aloud sob. *CRACK*  "AHH!!" He lands another just below my cheeks, and I scream again, and again forgot

My ass was still throbbing and sore from the spankings he gave me plus added that with my whole caning!

* CRAC CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*

*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*

By this time my eyes were filled with
hard full out tears again, and I began kicking uncontrollably. "  NO MORE IT HURTS , OH PLEASE IT HURTS"

I sobbed limped over his free hand keeping me down. "It's supposed to hurt Em.."

*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK* "AHHHHHH!!" I reached back unable to keep my hands back any more I didn't care it hurts so badly.

"Remove that hand now!"

"Sebastian I Cant It Hurts Too Bad!!" I begged " Please it's too much!"

"One!" He began counting and I shook my head no "Two!?" I did it again.

"THREE!" He took my wrist and pinned it to the middle of my back holding i began
screaming from start to finish as he lashes seventy  more belt hits to my sit spots. After that he lets go, and my breathing is heavy and I just completely lose all strength to struggle half way into it.

He helps me stand up and take me  to our dining table our plates of food were placed.( meal was Chicken Alfredo)

He sat me down and I jumped hissing through my teeth as he pushed me up to the table.

After dinner Sebastian tells me to start doing the dishes, and I began washing them as well as drying them. *CRACK CRACK*
"AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed at the sudden hits of my ass.

"Keep washing the dishes" every few seconds he'd thrash across my ass with his belt while making me tell him to thank him every time.

*CRACK!*"AHHH fourteen thank you sir~!"

*CRACK * "AGHA fifteen thank you Sir ~!"

*CRACK CRACK CRACK* "AHHHH SIxtEen SEveNteeN EiGhteEn thaANK yOu sIr!!~"

By the time I was done Sebastian takes me, and bent me over the counter. I gasp as he began touching me from below in-between my area I gasped ,as he roughly fingered  my ass in and out I gasped, and whispered loudly
My sore ass felling in all of it I gasped and moaned as he goes deeper and fucks his fingers faster inside my ass.

" Sir I'm wetting I'm going to co-!"

*SMACK *   he smacks my ass causing me to jump  "No you are not you are going to hold it."

his fingers me more as I whimper I bite down my lip "S-Sir please!!"

"Do you think you deserve to have excitement after what you did, really?"

He smacks my ass again, and again I begin to cry wiggling my ass in piting myself for what I was going to miss in..

I think this is worse then any severe punishment he gave me today.

He stops shortly after hearing my whimpering sniffing cries.. he picks me up off the counter and hugs me in his arms caressing me firmly.

I cried myself into his chest for a while until I was done crying., Sebastian lifted my chin up so my eyes met his

"If you'd been good I would have allowed you too, but since you didn't you can't-"

I poured to his words " maybe if  you behave tomorrow we can continue and I'll let you but not tonight  Missy.

I sadly nodded he took me back in his embrace and I held onto him.