Chapter 2

AUTHOR'S POV

(The guests have started to arrive at Shubhgarh, the king and queen are busy in welcoming guests while Shub and Abhi are in the garden that is when Abhi asked something to Shub.)

Abhi: Shub do you think princess Sara is coming to ball party? (he asked.)

Shub: Yes, I heard some maid whispering that she is going to come and will stay here for a week. (he said with a sigh.)

Abhi: Why don't you just tell her that you don't like her?
(he asked, because he can not see his best friend in a situation like this.)

Shub: I can't, because her father is old friend of my dad.

Abhi: Ohh, I didn't knew that.

(They were talking, that's when they heard someone giggle so Shub decided to see who was there, when he went a little more near Abhi also decided to check what's there to their surprise they saw two boys were sitting in the garden, opposite to them.)

Shub: Who are you? And what are you doing here? Don't you both know that servents are supposed to be working right now, not just sitting and gossiping?
(Shub asks sternly, usually Shub does not speak rudely to anyone but he was afraid that, they might have listened to him and Abhi talk about Sara.)

Ishu: First of all who are you? And how dare you to speak in a rude tone to the princes of Kishgarh and Suryapur.
(Ishan said in an annoying tone.)

(Shubman now looks at the boy, his eyes met Ishan's eyes. The boy standing before him was saying something to him but he couldn't focus on what he was saying, because Shubman was lost in Ishan's beauty, Ishu has the most beautiful set of eyes, a cute nose and plum lips that where looking kissable and he was wearing a cute outfit with a pearl necklace.)

(Shubman was so lost in admiring the boy infront of him that he couldn't even hear what he was saying.)

Ishu: What are looking at? I am talking to you from past 10 min but yet you didn't said a word.
(he said while giving him a 'what's wrong with you' look.)

Shub: I-I umm did you said something?
(he asks awkwardly.)

Ishu: Well, I was asking you about who are but your best friend replied for you. (he said in an annoying tone.)

Mayu: Are Shubhgarh's people always rude?
(he asked Ishan.)

Abhi: How dare you to call Shubhgarh's people rude-
(he was about to ask but as soon as he saw mayu he was starstruck, he couldn't even describe his beauty his words.)

Mayu: Hey, you were about to say something, what happened are you guys fine you both don't look like you are feeling good.

(Mayank was genuinely concerned for both of them because since they met them both of the boys would stop continuing what they were saying and just look into their eyes.)

Shub: We both are fine, actually we have met lot of guests today that's we are little tired and I'm sorry for taking rudely with you both.

Ishu: It's fine I also sometimes get stressed meeting lots of people at once.
(Ishan gives Shubman a soft smile.)

Abhi: I'm Abhishek Sharma, the prince of Heetpur.
(Abhi introduce himself after coming out of his fictional world that he has just imagined, after seeing Mayank for the first time.)

Mayu: I am prince Mayank Markande, the prince of Suryapur.

Shub: I'm Shubman Gill, the prince of Shubhgarh.

Ishu: I am Ishan Kishan, the prince of Kishgarh.

(Everyone introduced themselves and started to have a good time. Shubman didn't knew why he was suddenly feeling this way for Ishan. Ishan's voice was so soothing to hear, his laughter made him feel good, every time they would have eye contact Shub's heart starts to beat fast. And Ishan's conditions was the same too every time when Shub would look at Ishan, he don't know why but he will blush, his heart starts to race when he sees Shubman smile.)

(They all were busy in talking that is when Mayu's mom came to garden and saw them.)

Mayu's mom: Ohh you both are here, everyone was looking for both of you.
(She says to Ishan and Mayank while coming closer to them.)

Mayu: Mom were just walking when we saw this beautiful garden so Ishu and I came here.

Mayu's mom: Ohh so you both are with Shub and Abhi. Looks like you all got together and we were worrying about it.
(She said with a sigh of relief.)

Ishu: Huh.. What do you mean anuty?

Mayu's mom: We thought that you guys would not get along because all of you have never met each other that why we were worrying.

Abhi: Ohh now we get it and anuty don't worry Ishan and Mayank both are nice and we were just talking to get to know each other.

Mayu's mom: OK now let's go to dining room for lunch everyone is feeling hungry and waiting for four of you.

Shub: OK let's go.
___________________________________________________________

(Everyone has had their lunch and now it was evening, Abhi, Shub, Ishu and Mayu were in the garden  drinking tea and eating snacks.)

Abhi: You are going to stay here for the whole week right?
(Abhi asked as he took a snack from the plate.)

Ishu: No, we are going to leave on Tuesday's morning.
(Ishu says as he also takes a snack from the plate.)

Shub: WHAT!!

Abhi: WHAT!!

(Abhi and Shub said at the same time.)

Mayu: Why are you both shouting?

Ishu: Yeah, why are you shouting Shubi?
(Ishu asks to Shubman while looking at him with his doe eyes.)

Shub: Because you both are leaving so early- wait what did you just call me.
(Shubman asks cause he couldn't believe on his ears, did his crush just gave him a nickname.)

Ishu: I called you "Shubi" is something wrong in that, if it is then sorr-(he was cutoff by Shub.)

Shub: No, everything is fine you can call me whatever you want.
(he says as gave his dimple smile to Ishu.)

(Abhi was surprised by this because since childhood to now he has never seen Shubman act like this. He noticed that whenever Shub is with Ishu he feels happy, even if they just met today there is some connection between both of them.)

(Abhi thought that Shubman is falling in love with Ishan and if it is true then Abhi would the happiest person ever.)

(Abhi was feeling the same feeling towards Mayu that Shub feels for Ishu. He couldn't believe that he was gay but after all he is Mayank Markande who would not feel gay for him, but Abhishek is not sure if Mayu feels the same or not.)
___________________________________________________________

Author's note

Thank you guys for voting in the previous part ❣️

Here is the 2nd Chapter of Destined to Meet hope you all like it 😊

That's it for today ❤️

Love you all 💗
___________________________________________________________