Chapter 18

Shub's dad: What is going on between you two?

Ishu's dad: You both are in love with each other?

Ishan and Shubman looks at each other, they both were shocked to hear this from their parents. Ishan looks at Raj thinking maybe he had told their parents about Ishan's and Shubman's relationship.

But to Ishan's surprise Raj was also looking shocked to hear this. Ishan's heart started to beat fast, he started to sweat too. That's when Ishan's dad said

Ishu's dad: The whole kingdom is thinking that you both are in love.

Shub's dad: But we know it's not true, right?

Shubman was about to say that he loves Ishan and Ishan loves him back too but then Ishan's reply shocked him.

Ishu: We don't love each other we are just really good friends. 

Shubman looks at Ishan thinking that maybe Ishan is joking but no Ishan was looking serious. Shubman's heart ache after hearing this from Ishan.

Ishu's dad: We knew it beta. Someone is spreading rumours about you two.

Shub's dad: But why would someone will spread rumours about them?

Ishu's dad: I also don't know.

Ishan's dad and Shubman's dad were discussing about this topic while Ishan kept looking at the floor, he was not making an eye contact with Shubman.

Meanwhile Shubman who was eagerly waiting for Ishan to make an eye contact with him. He wanted to know what was going on Ishan's mind. He wanted to know why did Ishan denied of being in love with him. He wanted to know if Ishan really loved him or not.

Suddenly a servent came there, he was looking very frustrated. He first greeted everyone and then said something which made everyone frustrated.

Servent: Your majesty, we have got the news that Rainapur has again attacked on the Shubhgarh.

Shubman's train of thoughts crashed after listening this news. His heart started to beat fast. He was thinking about his sister who is alone there. Without wasting a second he decided that he would go back to Shubhgarh and protect his sister Shahneel.

Shub: Dad I'm going back to Shubhgarh right now.

He said as he was about to leave the room but his dad stopped him.

Shub's dad: No shub you are not going anywhere. You will stay here with your mom. I will go there.

Shub: But dad I need to go, di is alone there what if something happens to her? She needs me dad, please let me go.

Shubman said but still his dad was not listening to him. Shubman tried to convince his dad to let him come to Shubhgarh with him but his dad kept denying.

Shubman was now frustrated, he didn't knew what to do. He wanted to go to Shubhgarh and be with his sister but his dad does not wanted him to go there instead his dad himself was going to Shubhgarh.

After conflicting for a while Shubman's dad finally convinced Shubman to stay here in Kishgarh but Shubman only agreed upon one thing and that is that his dad would send him letter after reaching in Shubhgarh.
___________________________________________________________
                                       ~Next Day~

It was now morning, after bidding bye to his dad he came back to his room and laid on the bed. He held his hair in frustration, he was really tired right now everything was going out of his hands first Ishan denied his love for him.

And then Rainapur attacked on Shubhgarh, he was thinking about this but then he heard a knock on the door. Shubman didn't got up from his bed and annoyingly asked

Shub: Who is it?

But he didn't got any reply in return, someone was still knocking on the door. He now got up and went to door and opened it, to his surprise he saw Ishan. Now all of a sudden all his tiredness and frustration was gone.

A smile was now framed on his face. He made Ishan come in the room but there was an awkward silence between them and this it wasn't peaceful it was really awkward. Now Ishan finally spoke something.

Ishu: Umm Shub how are you feeling now?

Shub: Huh? What happened with me that made you ask that question?

Ishu: I-i thought you were stressed after knowing about that Rainapur attacked Shubhgarh.

Shub: Ohh, I am feeling fine now.

Shubman said with a smile. Ishan also smiled back.

Ishu: Shubie I wanted to say something to you.

Shub: Go ahead I'm listening.

Ishan holds Shubman's hand gently and said

Ishu: Shubie let's end it.

Shub: End what?

Ishu: Our relationship.
___________________________________________________________
Author's note
Hello guys this is chapter 18 of Destined to meet, hope you are like it and enjoy it.
Love you all 💗
___________________________________________________________