W Y A T T ✾ L Y K E N S E N

CHAPTER TWENTY
WYATT LYKENSEN

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥Preview of my Wyatt Lykensen fanfiction "Speechless"

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
Preview of my Wyatt Lykensen
fanfiction "Speechless".
Available to read now.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

        KEEPING THE HOOD UP FROM THE CLOTHES ELIZA LET HER BORROW, AZALEA WALKED BEHIND HER ZOMBIE FRIENDS SMILING. It had almost been two weeks since she had stepped foot in zombie-town and she was excited to be back.

"Win the wolves vote, win the election. Easy." Zed explained glancing between the two teenage girls in front of him. "Though I will say, zombie style suits you, Azalea."

"Thank you, Zed. Though we both know if I was caught in this I'd be dead!" She huffed looking down at the brown skinny jeans and red tank top she wore paired with a green jacket on top replacing the blue summer dress she had previously worn.

"Then you'd just be a real zombie!" Zoey exclaimed as she skipped ahead with a wide grin.

The three teenagers laughed as they approached the werewolves that sat in a group at some outdoor tables. "Hello, wolves." Zed greeted. "Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Zed. Zombie, football star, presidential hopeful... okay." He trailed off in a grimaced realizing no one was going to shake his hand.

"When zombies first came to Seabrook we were outsiders, too. Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you," Eliza explained motioning to the man himself.  "We'd be honored if you guys joined us."

Standing up taking the spotlight, Wynter glared towards Eliza offended by her words. "Our pack is our pack. We don't need anyone else so..."

"That's not true," Azalea spoke up. "Wolves might have their own packs, but even packs have alliances with other packs. Have it be for resources, mating, and so on."

"How would you know that?" Willa snapped.

"What? Am I wrong about those facts?" The brunette challenged watching at none of the wolves interjected to say otherwise to her statement.

Stepping forward, Zoey smiled. "Who doesn't want more friends? Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie."

"I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid. I am tough and rough." Wynter growled trying to intimidate Zoey with her words.

"Aw, you said 'ruff'! Like a sweet little puppy dog! Ruff, ruff! Ruff, ruff!" She replied while barking.

"We are beings of the forest, we will never be tamed-" Wynter said trying to defend their image but was cut off by Zoey reaching up and lightly scratching behind her ear. "Oh, boy. Oh wow, that's really great. Oh, wow." She praised enjoying the ear rub she got.

Unable to hold back, Azalea let out a loud laugh. "You guys like ear scratches? Does that mean you like belly rubs too?" She asked between laughs ignoring the looks she got from the pack and her friends.

"We are nothing like you, zombies."

"You sorta are," Eliza protested coming eye-to-eye with Willa. "Your necklace is powered, right? Like an organic Z-band."

"Wow, you're smarter than he looks." The alpha smirked looking from her to Zed.

"Thanks."

"That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out?" Zed asked reaching out to touch the moonstone around Willa's neck.

Slapping his hand away, she huffed. "The opposite. Our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves. With out it we'd be nothing, we'd all end up dead."

"Imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't have to tamp things down all the time." Wyatt spoke up meeting the pity-filled eyes of Azalea as she looked over the pack before her.

"Actually, I've got this theory that zombies might've evolved beyond our Z-bands." Eliza started to explain but was cut off by Zed laughing awkwardly.

"Z-bands are great! They let you fit in and I think you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook if you jus followed in our footsteps. Join a club, maybe even football. I'll even teach you how to tackle if needed!"

"Zed, don't say that!" Azalea exclaimed taking a step towards him. "You can't force them to be someone they aren't, that's wrong on so many levels."

"Yeah, well no one asked you princess." He chuckled dismissing her words and shoving her back.

Glaring at the zombie in disbelief she scoffed. "If that's how it's gonna be then I'm outta here." She snapped turning on her heel and walking away from her friends and pack.

The next hour went by slowly as she changed back into her normal clothes and walked along the streets of zombie-town. Stopping at one of the food trucks, she grabbed a bag of cauliflower bites and stopped to sit on the side of the curb watching zombies and werewolves alike continue on with their day.

"Vegetables? Sheesh. Meat is where it's at." Wyatt joked taking a seat next to her.

"Oh, uh- hi, Wyatt." She stammered not expecting him to show up.

"I just wanted to say thank you for what you said back there," he started. "About how forcing someone to be who their not isn't right. Your friend should learn a few tips from you if he wants to get votes."

Looking down at the half empty bag, she sighed thinking back to what he said. "What he said was uncalled for... I might be from the royal family, but the last thing I want to be called is 'princess'. It a stereotype."

"I think it fits you." He shrugged.

Looking up meeting his gaze, she looked at him in confusion. "How?" She wondered.

Scooting closer to her, he slowly reached his hands up running them down the top of her head and down her arms thinking. "Well, you definitely have the structure of one. You take care of those in need, you'll put your people in front of yourself, your kind, your smart, your beautiful... all the qualities of a princess." He explained making Azalea's cheeks flush pink as she looked away quickly.

The beating of her racing heart over powered the sounds around her as she gripped on to the bag in her hands nervously. "Um, thank you."

"Don't mention it." He said sending her a smile and a flirtatious wink making another round of butterflies erupt in her stomach. "But if you start talking to animals and breaking out in song... we're gonna have a problem."

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
•{INFORMATION}•
Requested by: N/A
Person: Wyatt Lykensen
Fandom/Movie: Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Category: Fluff (cute, adorable, etc.)
Name: Azalea (female)
Extra: N/A
Date: 6/11/24
•{EDITED}•
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

)Name: Azalea (female)Extra: N/ADate: 6/11/24•{EDITED}•◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢