13 - After that

Kyeom pov.

You know I should be focusing on winning the bet against Joshi but here I am involved in another different situation that I put myself into.

"Hey. Mingyu told me that he wanted me to play games with them." Wonu said to me as he literally grabbed me from my other friends. Yes I have other friends than the inner circle.

"Didn't you see we were conversing?" I told him and he rolled his eyes. At me, the one he disturbed. Wow Wonu nice going.

"I don't actually know them so I don't really care that much. I just wanted to know if you had anything to do with Mingyu having my number???" He said.

"Alright I gave it to him." I said.

"Why?" He asked. And he seemed angry which would be confusing because I'm literally putting myself in the middle of the crossfire for him.

"Because you like him. And I'm giving you an excuse to talk to him. If only you guys could do that when Joshua was here." I said without thinking. My eyes went wild but realized Wonu was not paying attention that much.

"What do you mean?!? Joshua is still here. And we would never do that to you because You yourself makes excuses to talk to him. You are your own wingman. And you guys are close now anyway, I don't have any comment there." He said and I laughed because it was true and because I slipped about Joshua not being here but he didn't notice.

"That's true. But don't be angry at me. If you guys become close, you can finally talk to him as Wonu. Isn't that genius of me?" I asked him.

"Not really. And I'm still texting him as Winnie." He confessed.

"What?!?? You should stop that already. I thought we talked about this. You gotta stop messing with him." I said.

"I'm not messing around I told you I like him." He said and I closed my eyes because I can't believe I'll be tolerating this.

"Why did you even like this guy! He's a player and we all know that." I asked.

"He's not really that right now... i think." He said.

"You think????" I asked with doubt.

"What? Have you seen him have a girlfriend for the past days?? He's loyal to me." Wonu said and then I laughed as I grabbed his bread from his hands.

"He's loyal to Winnie. Not to Wonu." I said and then he glared at me.

"Can you just help me instead of pilling up to my misery? I thought you're an expert at this?" He said and I thought about it. I mean what the hell am I going to do?

"Alright let me think of something else!." I said and then Wonu hugged me and left. Why am I always the one fixing their problems. Hoshi first then now Wonu?  I'm just glad Cheol not's asking any help. If anything maybe I should ask about his patience. I mean how can he deal with Hannie.

Then I saw the guy we were talking about.

"Mingyu!" I shouted.

"Yow! Are you here to confess again?" He joked.

"Next time." I said winking as a joke and he laughed.

"I'm actually here to ask what did you think about Wonu?" I asked.

"Well he bailed in the first game but he told us he could play tomorrow. He seemed hesitant though. And he's always on his phone.." he commented.