Prologue

FTMBD

A firefighter has primary duties- to protect and serve. Araw-araw, hinaharap namin ang mga apoy, isinusuong ang aming mga buhay upang iligtas ang iba.

It's a calling, a duty that demands courage and selflessness. We are the ones who run towards the inferno when everyone else is fleeing.

From the moment I put on that heavy gear, I knew my purpose was to be a guardian of the flames. The crackling of fire, the billowing smoke-it's a language I've come to understand. It speaks of destruction and chaos, but also of hope and salvation.

In the midst of chaos, we become calm. We face the heat head-on, driven by a sense of responsibility to protect lives and property. The weight of our responsibility rests on our shoulders, but it fuels our determination.

Kami ang mga hindi kilalang bayani, ang mga lumalaban sa hindi nakikitang kalaban, isang hindi nakikita ngunit mapanganib na kaaway.

Through the smoky haze, I have witnessed both triumph and tragedy. Nakita ko ang pinsala na iniiwan ng apoy- ang natitirang abo ng mga tahanan at ang lungkot ng mga nawalan.

Ngunit nakita ko rin ang mga himala- ang tuwa sa mukha ng isang bata habang dinadala namin sila sa kaligtasan at ang pasasalamat sa mga mata ng mga iniligtas namin.

Ang apoy ay walang pinipili. They devour everything in their path, leaving nothing but ashes. Gayunpaman, kami ay nanatiling matatag, hindi natatakot sa lakas ng apoy na aming kaharap.

Kami ay pumapasok sa mainit na apoy, bitbit ang tapang, determinasyon, at paniniwala na maililigtas namin ang dapat at kailangan na iligtas.

In the face of danger, fear becomes our ally. It sharpens our senses, heightens our awareness, and pushes us to be better, stronger. Hindi kami tumitigil sa pagte-train, preparing for the battles we know we will face.

We learn to trust our instincts, to make split-second decisions that can mean the difference between life and death. Ganoon ang natutunan namin sa ilang taon naming pakikipagsapalaran sa apoy.

But behind the sturdy firefighter's helmet and protective gear, there beats a heart that feels the weight of every life saved and every life lost. We carry the memories of those we couldn't reach, the faces that haunt our dreams.

Yet, we find comfort in knowing that we did everything we could, that we fought with every ounce of strength and every breath in our lungs.

A firefighter has only one job- to be the protector of lives.

It is a duty we willingly shoulder, a commitment to serve our communities, and a passion that ignites our souls. We are the ones who run towards the fire, driven by a purpose greater than ourselves. And this is our story, lived one flame at a time.

I am a great firefighter, just as I always hear from those I rescue. I am skilled in this field and feel a sense of calm amidst the flames while others struggle to breathe.

It's a job that feels like it was made for me. That's why I always believed that my end would come in the midst of a fire, but it turned out differently. Though medyo similar ito, it was also different.

Who would have thought that I wouldn't die while rescuing someone from the fire? Who would have thought that a renowned and skilled firefighter like me would meet their demise due to an explosion?

Life can be really unpredictable, and fate has a way of throwing unexpected challenges our way.

"Tell me my real name."

"You are Dulcinea Cosette Cromwell, milady."

"Oh shi--!"

∞∞∞∞∞

📖📌 Hello, folks! If ever na may mabasa kayong typos or grammatical errors, you can kindly comment it down and I'll try na ayusin kaagad. Thank you, mwaps! (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥