|| Disclaimer

Dear readers,

Just few things to help you understand the story, hope you will love it.
1. The story will be written in first person POV, but only few chapters will be in third person
2. Some parts will be a little bit spicy and mature, the language might be intense and there will be few violent parts.
3. This is my work, I love writing for fun, and English is not my first language so bear with me, the goal is to make you like the story and smile.

4. Please don't copy my work. I will cry.

5. I will try my level best in constant updates, two to three chapters per week, that is gonna be difficult but you know, studies and work will be in between.

6. Please leave a comment, especially a part that you like the most like you can just highlight it and a comment bar will appear for you to comment on it whatever you feel like.

7. I can't assure you that you will like the ending but if you don't like it, probably it's because there will be a book two.

8. I love you and thank you for even reading my work.

9. It can be cliché but I hope you still like it.

10. Much thanks to my baby sister, Beatrice for all your support, you mean alot to me.

Thanks to all my friends who are really putting a good word for me out there

             ||  I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️