Chapter 11

Minerva McGonagall P.O.V

If the previous visit left me perplexed, this trip has completely blown my mind. I had already anticipated Anthony's brilliance and the Stark family's wealth, but their capabilities and insights continue to surprise me at every turn. Their visit to Diagon Alley revealed depths of talent and potential that I had never imagined possible.

When I Apparate with Muggle-born students, their initial reaction is usually a mix of shock and curiosity. However, Anthony's response was unlike anything I had encountered before. Despite the discomfort of the journey, he quickly grasped the intricacies of Apparition with a depth of understanding that surpassed even seasoned wizards. What's more astonishing is that he hasn't even begun his formal education at Hogwarts yet.

After just one observation and experience, Anthony was able to uncover the mysteries of Apparition and become an expert in an instant. His ability to grasp complex magical concepts with such ease surpassed all my expectations. His potential to become a figure akin to Dumbledore is undeniable, but it must be nurtured and guided with care.

At Ollivanders, I was further astonished by Anthony's inability to match with any wand. His lack of affinity for any wand was a stark departure from the norm, leaving me both perplexed and intrigued. His parents needed to order a custom-made wand for him, which only added to the mystery surrounding his unique talents.

Despite these setbacks, I couldn't shake the feeling of anticipation for what lay ahead. Anthony's journey would undoubtedly be extraordinary, and I couldn't wait to see the impact he would have on the wizarding world. It was a reminder that greatness can come from the most unexpected places, and that true potential knows no bounds.

I must also admit my unconscious underestimation of Anthony's parents for not having magical abilities. Their wealth and influence rival even the most prestigious wizarding families, and their effortless accumulation of riches speaks volumes about their capabilities. It was a humbling realisation and one that I must remember as I continue to guide Anthony on his path to greatness.

It took a long time to calm myself down from today's shocks. When I was finally back to my usually composed self I remembered that I had a meeting scheduled with the other heads of houses and Dumbledore soon. I floo to my office from the Diagon Alley station.

Going from my office to the principal's office took some time. By the time I arrived, I was a little late. Everyone was already there waiting for me.

"Minerva, You are always the first to arrive. Did something happen?" Pomona asked me.

"I am all right. There was a house call that took longer than expected to buy things in Diagon Alley. I just came back." I responded.

"So let's start the meeting," Dumbledore said. "Anyone wishes to bring something into the discussion? Minerva, how was the muggleborns' house calls? Anyone who sparked your interest?"

"There was this girl who seemed smart, who reminded me of my younger self. However, she is not the student that I wanted to talk about. I was going to bring him into the discussion in this meeting anyway." I started. "His name is Anthony Stark. His parents are quite influential in the muggle world."

"We already have many students from influential families, such as Draco Malfoy from the Malfoy family. He is not special." Severus interrupted

My lips were slightly pursed with annoyance to be interrupted.

"Well, Severus. The Malfoys cannot compare with their wealth." I countered.

Dumbledore's eyes lost his twinkles for a moment, quite taken aback, but it quickly came back. The other professor's eyes widened in shock, except for Snape's, who only slightly widened.