Chapter 18: The expansion

3rd POV

2 weeks have passed from the festival, but what happened that day still has an effect on everyone, especially Millicas, talking to Kunou is a great motivation for him to train and study harder than ever. Once every 2 days, before bed, Millicas would spend 45 minutes talking to Kunou, they talk about all sorts of things like their studying, training, what happened in their day, funny stories they encountered.

Millicas: Hello Kunou, how was your day?

Kunou: I had a wonderful day, today I learned some dances, let me perform it for you,

She said as she started dancing the traditional dance for Millicas to see, the boy was totally amazed by the elegant dance of the fox girl. He tilted his head side to side to the music that was performed when Kunou was dancing. After the dance, she bowed to her audience and earned a lot of applause from Millicas.

Millicas: That's so good, Kunou, your performance was so beautiful, I love it.

Kunou: Thank you, Millicas, what about you? What did you learn today?

Millicas: I learned some ice magic today with my mother, let me show you.

And the show begins. Millicas performs his magic to Kunou to see, from ice shaping to fighting skills, all to Kunou's amazement. At the end, he made a cute ice fox and showed it to Kunou.

Millicas: I want you to receive this, I worked really hard to make it, too bad I can't send this to you.

Kunou: It's alright, next time we meet, you can give it to me, but will it melt over time?

Millicas: Don't worry, my Uncle taught me a spell to maintain its condition, so you can keep it with you forever without worrying its melting.

Sirzechs/Yasaka: Are you talking to Kunou/Millicas, dear?

Millicas/Kunou: Yes, Daddy/Mother.

The two leaders of the Devil and Yokai faction join the call.

Sirzechs/Yasaka: Good evening, little Kunou/Millicas.

Millicas/Kunou: Good evening, Lady Yasaka/ Lord Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Lady Yasaka.

Yasaka: Lord Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: It's pleasurable seeing our kids hanging out with each other.

Yasaka: I can't believe how close they have grown after only a short time.

Sirzechs: Indeed, their friendship is growing as fast as their talents.

Yasaka: Agreed, they are a good motivation for each other to grow, my daughter is more hard-working, in order to show her result to Millicas.

Sirzechs: Same thing happened with my son, always eager to learn and train more to talk to Kunou.

Yasaka: I guess we both win in this case.

The conversation went on about daily matters, until the kids yawn in sleepiness, their parents both smile and tuck them into bed, end the call, and retrieve the calling coin.

Sirzechs: This pure relationship should be maintained...

Yasaka: We shouldn't step in...

Sirzechs/Yasaka: And let it grow......

(Timeskip: Brought to you by the calling screen of the calling coin)

Millicas: Unclleee~ Can't you stay a little longer? I want to train with you more.*hugs Arto tightly*

Arto: I'm so sorry, Millicas, I still have plenty of work to complete, so this is a goodbye for now.