Chapter 21

Aahan ,Yuvraj and Reyansh were going together to the living room when they heard their parents arguing . Thier mother yelled ," Are you out of your mind how can you arrange Aahan and Yuvraj marriage with those low class bitches . You could have talk to me first there are many more better womens for them."

Their father yelled back ," huh really than destroy their life . I don't my sons to blame me for all their life that i didn't let them marry the women they love."

Their mother scoffed and said ," you just didn't wanted  them to marry to better and rich girls you are just very selfish  you don't even think about your sons. If you really did than you could have threatened those girls to leave them and i know my sons taste if i have introduced them to more beautiful and caring girls they would have married them instead and have forgot about those bitches"

At this the trio brothers were angry . Reyansh was angry because her mother was bad mouthing Aarushi.

The trio was about to enter and yell at their mother.but stopped at the voice of their father.

Their father yelled ," you know what Anishka i am done with your bitchy ness . If you try to bad mouth my future daughter in laws i swear i will make your life a hell.and not only that but also the secret of yours i know will be revealed to everyone than your life will be a living hell atmost."

The trio was shocked as they didn't expected this name isn't there mother name was Anushka . Their mother was also shocked..
Thier father smirked . As Anishka said ," wha-t-t what are you saying Advik  my name is Anushka amd what secret "

Adivk shekhawat was just smirking than he went to her and wishpered sonething ," i knew for the past 30 years that you were not Anushka . I never knew you will go to that limits to marry me even i rehected you you were ready to die in the eyes of the world and live as Anushka . You are a bloody damn bitch and i also know your secrets . I can reveal it at any moment  . It was not good of you to threaten Aarushi who was my life saviour  and you also critised the character of Aarushi and Monika my future daughter in laws . You will pay for that. And also i kept you alive beacuse of my sons or else you would have been killed by my hands for your the crimes you have committed."

Than he took some steps back . Anishka was shocked as Advik said ," Now you agree to the marriage or else i have to use some other ways " Anishka shocked her head rapidly . Than Advik smiled cunningly and said ," Boys it is wrong to listen others talk without them knowing ". The trio eyes widened. As they came out of their hiding place.
Anishka was shocked . Advik asked ," did you heard everything we talk about " the boys nodded. Advik asked again ," even the my whispering to your mom " boys shooked their head no . Advik smirked and said , you know i mispronounced your mother names with her twin who died before my and your mother marriage so don't take that in a wrong way oky" the boys nodded .

Than advik went to dining room ordering them to follow him. Boys follwed him. Anishka was still shocked..but soon after followed them.

During dining time the males exchanged many information. When Aahan said ," dad Aarushi agreed for engagement to be held the next month " his dad nodded.
Yuvraj said ," than my engagement should be held the next month including my marriage ".
Reyansh said ," no my should be the next "

Than yuvraj and Reyansh started arguing . Advik shouted ," shut up you both " than they both stopped. Advik spoke again ," i will decide as Aahan is the oldest his marriage should be arranged first but because of Aarushi reasons it will be posponed to the next year . And as yuvraj is after Aahan than yuvraj marriage will be first than reyansh ".

Reyansh became sad  Aahan tried to change his mood while yuvraj was celebrating his win.

Time skip ( after three weeks 1 week before engagement ).