Chapter 22

After the Engagement was over . Ishika and monika decided to go home together. But yuvraj decided to drop monika so ishika was alone.even her friend niharika was not there . So she decided to call for a taxi but god have other plans. While she was going to the main exist she bumped into someone and almost fall but the person held her by her waist. Ishika closed her eyes as she thought she was about to fall but quickly opened her eyes after feeling someone's hand on her waist . She was shocked to see Reyansh.she quickly stood up and maintain a certain gap between her and him. Ishika said ," thank you " Reyansh replied ," no need to thank me ishika after all we are friends" ishika frowned her eyebrows said ," huh what do you mean " Reyansh chuckled amd said ," seems like you forget about ne after all you meet me after a long time " Ishika said ," who said i forgot i was just caught off guard" Reyansh said ," so you remember" ishika nodded amd said ," how can i forget the cold guy of my primary school who was my best friend "Reyansh smiled and said ," so hugs for our reunion" ishika shooked her head and said ," it was long time ago reyansh now we our adults so no hugs " reyansh rolled his eyes in annoyance and said ," yeah yeah we are adults now "

Ishika smiled a little bit after seeing his expressions . Reyansh than asked her again,"so you know my soon to be sister in law " ishika nodded and said ," she is my senior since high school and my senior best friend " reyansh nodded his head with a Oo expression. Reyansh asked ," well its getting late so you should go home " ishika sighed and said ," yes i should thats why i am going to call for taxi " reyansh got confused and asked ," didn't you come here with your car " ishika shooked jer head no . Reyansh said ," you are not going in a taxi at this time come i will drop you" ishika said ," no no i will go in a taxi " Reyansh said ," no no i will drop you its final " ishika was already tired so she went with him.

During on the wasy to ishika home reyansh and ishika exchanged many events that happen during the years. Even Reyansh knew about events happen with ishika he still listened to her.As they passed by a ice cream vendor Reyansh stopped the car and went to the vendor ishika was confused . As Reyansh returned with his favourite amd ishika's favourite ice cream  he handed it over to her. Ishika was shocked as he remembered about her favourite even after 12 years.

Ishika said " you still remember my fav."Reyansh said while smiling cheekly ," how can i forget the favourite's of my favourite person" ishika rolled her eyes and said ," eat your ice cream or i will throw int out. " reyansh said ," than i will eat yours "
Ishika said ," don't you dare " while glaring. Reyansh just laughed .and after finishing the ice cream . He dropped her to her house and went back.

As ishika enterened her house she was welcomed by the yelling of her adopted parents and sister. Her monther yelled ," who was the man eho just dropped you just now " ishika said ," he was just a friend " her sister said ," mom if i don't think he was just a friend she must have a new boyfriend" her parents glared at ishika . Who was just looking down. Her father said ," ishika i am not going againt anything just bring me profit through you relationship . You should be lucky if your boyfriend didn't have a porsch i would have not like both of your dating "

Ishika nodded she didn't told them the truth as she did not wanted to create another mess. She than went to her bedroom and slept while hugging her parents photo.

While reyansh was happy that he got to talk to his ishika and his night was happy than before. At that night he slept with a smile.

.............................................................

Monika was called by yuvraj through his trusted servant . As she entered the room she saw a Shirtless yuvraj . She turned around in embrassment . Yuvraj chuckled at her reaction and said ," really after seeing many thing you are still shy ." monika said ," who said i am shy it is just my instincts " yuvraj came behind her and hugged her and whispered in her ears ," really mona i didn't except this from you . "

Monika shivered and said while blushing ," ah why did you call me "
Yuvraj released her and said ," change into comfortable cloths we are going on a dinner date "monika looked at him confused and yuvraj said ," i don't like repeating mona".
Monika grabbed the cloths from the table and went to changing room. Yuvraj chuckled at her behaviour but monika returned and said ," can you help me removing these pin from my hair" yuvraj nodded and helped her.than she went tp change and returned. As yuvraj looked at her she looked breath taking in his eyes. Soon he came to his senses as monika was waving her hand in front of her.

Than he took her to his car and took her for dinner.As soon they arrived they were greeted by ths staff memeber who guided them to there dinner table.they buth enjoyed there beautiful dinner. Mostly the time monika spooked after yuvraj started about a particular topic . And than yuvraj admired her .

After dinner yuvraj dropped her to her house. She was welcomed by her mother who looked concerned.
But soon after yuvraj came with a bag handing it over to monika. Monika mother was shocked after seeing him. Also monika ftaher was there . Yuvraj understood the situations and said ,"actually aunty uncle today was my brother's and Aarushi engagemnt we met there and as her friend went with my brother so i decided to drop her " monika father and mother nodded there head.than said monika to go her room.

Yuvraj said ," i should also go good night you both" he touched there feet and went to go back. Monika parents were shocked . Her mother said to her husband ," he is a nice man i think we made the right choice " monika father just nodded.

Monika slept with a smile while thinking ," seems like marying him is not a wrong decision"

Yuvraj also slept with a bright smile.

.............................................................

Aarushi and Aahan were both in the car . Aarushi said ," why didn't you told me " Aahan said " i just want to prank you " Aarushi got angry and said ,"prank seriouly it was about my entire life " Aahan stopped the car .he looked at her who was glaring at him. He said ," you should calm down " Aarushi calmed down.

Actually Aarushi was always the one who was short tempered while Aahan was calm one. But because of the events happening in their life there personality changed for a time

Aahan started driving again and said," i know what my mother said to you and i' m sorry about that i really didn't knew that she would do that"Aarushi anger vanished at his this exclaim she looked at him. He again spooked ," but don't worry she won't do any thing to you or your family beacuse most of the authority is my father's hand "

Aarushi didn't said anything . Aahan sighed and took her somewhere else . A anime merchandise shop . Aarushi eyes widened.Aahan said ," buy what ever you want i will pay for it. Don't hesitat it is my engagement gift for you ." Aarushi exclaimed ," really you are kidding right " Aahan said ," i am not".

Aarushi ran inside and choosed her favourite .  Aahan just chuckled . But was shocked after seeing her with different merch with handsome male characters which he knew were sukuna,levi,rimuru,eren,gojo,douma, and many more. Aahan was bit jealous but still payed. He than put all stuff and dropped her with shuff.

When they both arrived at her house . Her father was shocked and her mother was angry said," why are you wasting his money" Aarushi just pouted and took all her stuff upstairs . Aahan said ," aunty she is not wasting my money i was the one who gifted these to her " her mother said " but still beta these were to much " aahan said ," aunty don't worry well i should keep it upstairs"

Than he went up with other stuffs.
He put the stuff in her room and before going out he kissed on her forehead and said ," good night cherry " Aarushi was caught off guard and when she realized she yelled at him. Aahan just chuckled at went downstairs.aahan bit his byes to Aarushi parents and touched there feets before going back.

Her parents were impressed by his gestures.

That night both of them slept with smile