chapter 28

Everyone was busy with the engagemnt cermony while someone was sad . Aahan sighed yuvraj said while lighting up his mood ," broo don't be sad she might have a lot of work that's why she is not coming but i know she will come in the wedding " Aahan mood was still bad when monika came and asked yuvraj ," why are you not helping and what happen to him " while pointing Aahan . Yuvraj replied " i am just trying to lit up his mood he just sad as Aarushi is not attending the cermony." than monika said something which made Aahan shocked and more sad ," than he should me more sad as she will also not attend the wedding . Yuvraj said to her ," yahh you should not make him more sad i thought you will say something to lit up his mood" monika replied ," i don't want to give him false hope but if he remain just like that for the whole time than i will personally call Aarushi to not contact him until their wedding " and she went away. Aahan looked at yuvraj and said," why your wife is so mean to me. She is really a devil"

Yuvraj 😐 was just liked that . Than Reyansh came to them and said ," bhai you guys should also get ready"
And dragged them with hime.

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........ .......

Monika got ready and this is her look and also others

Monika

Yuvraj

Yuvraj

Aahan

( these are recommendation of my senior

( these are recommendation of my senior. If you don't like just imagine your favourite look)

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ....... ........

Monika was going through the crowed and say ishika in beautiful saare. She went to her and flirted ," looking hot and sexy as always . " ishika blused and said ," di plz you are more beautiful" monika smirked and replied ," yeh i am more beautiful but no one can win when it comes to cuteness other than you " ishika pouted and monika laughed.Yuvraj came to then and snaked his arms to monika's waist which caught her off guard. Ishika laughed and yuvraj too. Monika said ,"you both idoits i hate you" and went awayYuvraj and ishika looked at eachother than followed Behind her.

While Aahan and Reyansh were on the stage . Aahan wispered to Reyansh " cann't we just make it quick its all drama after all"
Reyansh replied " even its a drama but still we have to make it look lime real and its not my mistake that Aarushi didn't came she might have important work "Aahan made a face
........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........ .......

Aarushi was sitting beside the bed while cutting some apples when she saw  Nishi hand moving . She looked at him and saw her opening her eyes .she called for vihaan . And he came running . And Nishi was fully awake . She tried to sat up vihaan helped her . She looked around . And was continuously wishpering ,"water"
Aarushi quickly gave her water. And waited for her to come to her senses. For like half an hour they waited as they both saw her trying to adjust to her surroundings Aarushi asked ," do you remember who are you ," . She replied ," my name is Nishika Shekhawat " Aarushi and Vihaan were caught off guard. Vihaan asked her ," huh aren't your name Nishi Mehra " . She shooked her head . Aarushi was shocked also vihaan than they both asked more questions. Aarushi asked ," do you know who am " Nishi looked at her for a few minutes and suddenly hugged with tears in her eyes and said," i missed you Aarushi " . Aarushi was glad as Nishika remembered her . She hugged him back "

Vihaan asked ," do you remember who am i " Nishika looked at him for quite a time than said ," i don't know who are you Vihaan " Vihaan become  sad but realised she said his real name. Than Nishika pulled him a tight hug.Than Vihaan asked ," why you lied to us about your name "
Nishika replied ," huh i did'nt lied its my real name" vihaan and Aarushi exclaimed together" real name ".
Than Nishika explained them  everything. And both of them was shocked .especially Aarushi

Than she asked ," how many weeks i have been in coma"
Aarushi said ," not weeks but entire year "
Nishika eyes widened

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ......

Now the engagement ceremony started .

Neha

Reyansh

Reyansh

The couple  were told to make their partner ring. But there was one problem. The rings were of different design. Neha was angry but Reyansh whispered to her ," don't worry i will buy us more perfect matching ring " and neha was happy with that .
The ceremony continued.

Reyansh thought ," huh in your dreams neha. Aahan bhai did a great job in exchanging the bride ring with other . After all Ishika is the original owner of that ring "

........ ........ ........ ........ ........ ........ .......
All cermony like Haldi , Mehandi , Sangeet etc rituals happened the following week.
And Reyansh did many tricks .
During the time haldi put the first haldi on ishika face and made it look like a mistake . they were passing by no one was there other that Aahan and yuvraj who recorded the video as a memory for their younger brother.
Reyansh also made the mehandi girls to right his name on ishika's palm which is not visible to her.
He gave them a huge amount .and they agreed.
And also played many other  tricks during that time and now it was the time for the wedding .

Yuvraj looked at his best friend and said ," bro do it properly or else Reyansh will kill me "

His best friend Aditya replied ," yes broo don't worry even this my first kidnapping but i have watched many movies and Tutorials ." yuvraj face palmed and said ," that 's why i am  worried "