chapter 29

Wedding day :-

Neha was overwhelmed with joy as her make up artist was doing her work when some unkown man came in and said ," ma'am sir Reyansh has asked to give this to you " and handed over the letter to her .neha looked confused and took the letter. She said to him ," huh i didn't thought Reyansh was this old fashion type men who give letter these days but its oky let him know i got his letter ."

The servant nodded and went out . Neha opened the Envelope and read the letter.she was shocked as she read.

To my lovely Neha
You must have thought this letter is send by Reyansh but your bad luck its me . I want to talk to you now so come to our meeting place or else i will reveal everything you have done till now to the police including the ones you parents done to ishika and her parents . If You don't want me to do that than so come  before 3pm or else you know.

Neha was shocked and hurriedly went to wear casual clothes to me him . Her makeup artist tried to stop her but Neha Threatened her ," keep this 1 lakh and keep your mouth shut don't tell anyone where i went if you want to live your life happily" the makeup artist nodded and neha grabbed her car keys and went out.

When she arrived at the place and entered . She saw him the person who knew her all secrets. They both  argued but as the other person wanted neha to do something but she didn't agreed . Suddenly she was grabbed by some men and one of them injected her with some life of liquid with made her lost consciousness. But before that she heard the other person said," Neha you really are a useless person .now i have to carry out my plan to destroy the Shekhawat family without you but still i have many tricks up my sleeves . Wait and see how they will be destroyed by me and my brothers. "

.............................................................

Yuvraj ordered his man . To kidnap Neha without a trace when one of his men came and said ," boss neha is not in her room " yuvraj was confused and asked them to find the entire place but no sign. Yuvraj thought maybe Aahan done the job in his place so he went to his room and asked ," bro you did that job already " Aahan was confused that thought maybe yuvraj was asking about the new project so he said yes. Yuvraj said ," you should have told me already i was bit confused and shocked " Aahan said ," nest time i will tell you "

Than they both went to get ready .

.............................................................

Ishika was ready already when her parents came and asked ," did you see where is Neha " ishika shooked her head . They all searched and found no sign of her . When they say a servant came running to them and hand over a letter to them .they read it  and was shocked as it was by neha saying she did not want to get married  to reyansh as she loves some one else and is running away  with him. Her parents were shocked as well as ishika . They all were now stressed . Her mother said," now what should we do about it " her father said ," we should tell them what happen maybe with there help we can find her i know my daughter won't fall in love with someone else she must be in some trouble "her mother nodded  and called Reyansh .

She told him to come to their house .and he agreed when she ended the call Reyansh smirked and was very happy  he than went to their house .and when he arrived . And went to them . Neha parents told him everything . Ehile listening to them  reyansh thought ," yuvraj bhai did a great job "

Neha father said ," Reyansh we need your help to found neha " Reyansh said in anger ," uncle you want to find a tratior like her  i will not " neha mother said ," but beta she is your bride " Reyansh said ," aunty it does'nt matter now she is nothing for me now " neha father said ," so what are you gonna do now break the marriage you know that how many big personalities will be coming to this wedding it will harm our reputation" Reyansh  said ," i know that it will harm our reputation that's why i don't have a choice to replace the bride" neha mother asked ," but who " Reyansh said ," i will marry ishika ".

Others were shocked . Ishika said ," i will not marry you " neha mother said ," yes beta i know my daughter will come back so you don't have to marry ishika" Reyansh said ," aunty you even read the letter and you still believe she will come back i don't want any drama anymore so i will marry ishika"

Neha father said ," i will not let you marry ishika " Reyansh said ,"  so i don't have any choice yuvraj bhai come in " and yuvraj came in with his group of bodyguards . Yuvraj commanded ," boys handle them ."
Bodyguards grabbed neha parents . Ishika was shocked than reyansh grabbed her wrist and dragged her to her to neha room and said ," get ready for the wedding and i don't want any drama at all ishika " ishika tried to free her wrist while saying ," no i don't want it leave my hand reyansh "

Reyansh pushed her on bed and said ," if you don't want any harm to your friends and your loved ones than be ready or else" ishika got up and said ," no i will not marry you ."
Reyansh said ," than i won't hesistat
To kill your friends ." ishika said ," don't bring them between this mess " Reyansh said ," i will if you won't listen to me " and went out .

Ishika startded crying and than some women came inside and started making her ready for wedding whole time she was asking god why all this was happening to her .

She was all ready after few hours .

(for both Reyansh and Ishika but i forget to crop it so be with this )

Ishika looked and found another girl . She was just looking at a new version of her which was emotionless . Than the make up artists went out when Neha mother entered and ishika was shocked neha mother hugged her and said ," ishika i know you don't this marriage so i will help you to get out of here " ishika was shocked as she never thought neha mother will ever help her. Neha mother said ," don't be shocked beta i always cared about you but  my ways to express it was wrong and i know that that's why i want to correct my mistake so me and your father have planned to get you out of this . " ishika cried after hearing this and hugged her this was the first time ever she said it to  ishika .ishika just thought even it is a lie but still they wanted to help her so she followed her

Neha mother took her to the kitche and opened a secret door .ishika was shocked  and neha mother said ," don't be shocked and go fast before Reyansh come " ishika nodded and hugged her and said ," thank you ma " and went out.

Neha mother looked at her going to the main gate and running away . She thought ," ishika you may think i did this to help you but you are wrong no one can take my neha place she is the only one Reyansh can marry . We will find neha and make ger marry him no matter what "

And than she went inside but saw Reyansh smiling at her . Neha mother got scared  Reyansh said ," Aunty i never thought you had crossed the line this much but too bad i will marry ishika only " and he signaled the men behind him to grab her and took her inside. Neha mother shouted telling him not to marry her.but Reyansh was only thinking about Ishika who is running away from him. He went to his car and went to find her .