Chapter 27

Monika moaned as yuvraj roughly kissed her. He pinced her waist which made her moan again suddenly yuvraj stopped and starting tickling her . Monika laughed hard . She said " hahaaaaah yuvraj stop this plzzz" yuvraj replied ," you naughty girl you really thought that i will give you that pleasurable punishment now this is the real punishment " monika plea again but yuvraj didn't stop he continued tickling her.

Aahan who was just passing there room saw this situation and took out his phone and started recording . As as yuvraj saw this he stopped than glared at Aahan while saying ," delete that " monika also tried to came her self and saw Aahan. She also said ," Aahan delete that now "
Aahan said ," nah nah i will not now this will be going to renee and Aarushi " and ran out of the room.

Monika stood and went behind him but again came in her room and said ," if your brother won't delete that than i will a loy of red chilly in your food  and for a entire week plus you are not allowed in this room for  a entire month." yuvraj made a horrified face and nodded rapidly and followed behind monika.
They both ran behind Aahan but there bad luck Aahan went into his room and locked it.

Monika and yuvraj shouted and told him to delete the video but he didn't. Than monika got a call from renee. She answered it ," hello " Renee replied ," oh hooo monika already doing wwe with yuvraj . How romantic but you should close your door monika and yuvraj plz go easy on her i don't want to see her on wheelchair  " monika blused and realized it was on speaker and looked at yuvraj who smirked . Monika ended the call and and shouted on Aahan from behind the door " don't talk to me now . Aahan i will make sure that Aarushi will not talk to you at all" than she went away . Aahan opened the door and looked at monika retreating figure . Yuvraj said to him " now you have done wrong we both are in trouble beacause of you " Aahan said ," i am sorry brother but what should we do now " yuvraj shooked his head not knowing what to doo.

At the time of evening when Reyansh came to the  living room he saw his both brother sulking .He saw monika and went to her and asked ,"bhabhi what happened to Aahan and yuvraj bhai " monika smirked and said ," they are just being punished for what they did " than she went to kitchen leaving Reyansh more confused.

Than he went to both of them . He asked ," why are you both sulking " Aahan said ," i tried calling Aarushi but she is not picking up my phone". Yuvraj said ," monika shifted my stuff in the guest room " Reyansh laughed and said ," just because of these little things " yuvraj said ," yeh yeh when ishika will do something like to you we will also laugh " Reyansh smile drop . When suddenly monika said ," ishika why would ishika do something like this " all of them looked at monika and tried to cover it up . Reyansh said ," actually bhabi they were meant by neha not ishika right bhai " yuvraj all nodded in agreement and said ," yeh by mistake i said ishika name " monika was still suspicious but still nodded and went upstairs.

Reyansh said ," bhai you almost revealed everything " yuvraj replied ," sorry by mistake" . Aahan was still sulking .....

.............................................................

2 weeks later ....
Now Reyansh wedding was getting near. And two days after was his engagement..so he was instructed by his parents to go on wedding shopping . With his sibilings and neha and ishika. So they all went.
Monika tried inviting Aarushi but she was very busy .

So Aahan also insisted that he should not go but monika said ," you  should go decide matching entire for you and Aarushi . " and he liked that idea.so they went to shopping together.

The whole time neha was over reacting and others were trying to control there facial expression of disgust and feeling of irritation. Monika went to Reyansh and asked ," how could you fall in with this girl " reyansh just chuckle . Monika had enough so she got an idea. She said to others ," guys we should divide in pairs . Boys should go to there clothes buying while we girls will remain here ." boys rapidly nodded in agreement and went away. Neha didn't liked that idea  but can't say anything . Than monika again made up an excuse to neha ,"  neha you should buy clothes with you friends i and ishika will go to some other store" neha nodded . ( neha friends also came with her ). Monika dragged ishika out of the store.and went to the boys .

Ishika asked them ," you guys didn't went to another store " Aahan said ," nah it was monika's plan to get us out from that uncomfortable environment ". Monika said ," now lets go for some shopping " and ran to another shop . Yuvraj ran behind her followed by Aahan and reyansh . Reyansh stopped and went to ishika dragging her with him . Ishika blushed at his touch but thought ." no no ishika he is you sister fiance evn thought your sister is a bi*ch but still she is your sister "

They all had fun but when they met again with neha and her friends there mood dropped . She went to Reyansh and said ," babe where do you went " reyansh said ,"i was with others " neha pouted . Seeing this scean some one was jealous unknowingly .