Chapter 26

Aahan was in his room when Reyansh entered and said ," Bhai its time now to start my plan ." Aahan sighed  and said ," can you not change your plan . This plan will hurt her you know that." Reyansh said emotionlessly ," i know but it is the only method . And you should help me already i also helped you . You were able to meet Aarushi because of me " Aahan couldn't do anything just listen to his little brother demands.

He said ," so what's my role ". Reyansh started explaining everything . When Aahan heard he exclaimed with shock ," not at all . I will do it " reyansh said ," plz bhai you the only one i could relay on." Aahan shooked his head in disagreement.
"I will do it ", yuvraj said will openeing the door reyansh and Aahan was shocked. Reyansh said ," in real bhai". Yuvraj went to him and suffled his hair while saying. " after all this is for my little brother. You should have come to me for your plan not to Aahan he is dumb ceo who only thinks about business unlike me a mafia boss you know that i am very good at these things"

Aahan hit yuvraj with a pillow which caught him off guard as Aahan said ," yeh yeh saying the one who got easily hit  by a pillow i really don't think you will be able to dodge a punch " yuvraj took a pillow than both of them started pillow fight
Reyansh just laughed and recorded their video . When they both stopped and saw reyansh recording they both shouted ," delete it now"

Reyansh ram out of the room while shouting ," Bhabi where are you save me from my brothers" Aahan and yuvraj ran out of the room while going behind him. Reyansh ran to yuvraj room where was monika and closed the door before his brothers could do anything.

Aahan said ," come out reyansh and delete the video " while knocking the door and yuvraj said ," reyansh get out my room if you don't want to die " .

Monika looked and reyansh ," now what did you done to make them angry " Reyansh said ," nothing bhabhi just see this " than he showed her the video and monika laughed hard which could be heard by both the brothers behind the door .monika said ,"send me this will send this to Aarushi "

Aahan heard this and said ," monika don't send that video  to Aarushi " monika said ," sorry sorry Aahan but i want her to see this "Aahan said ," yuvraj tell your wife not to send "
Yuvraj said ," monika have already seen that than let Aarushi see that too i will be happy if we both get teased together " Aahan glared at him and yuvraj got scared and started running away whike Aahan ran behind him.

On the other side monika already sent the video to Aarushi and she also watched it while laughing hard . She thought of teasing him. So she called him . Aahan almost catched yuvraj but his phone started ringing and he saw Aarushi name . He answered it ," hello " Aarushi replied ," you should not fight your brother . "

Aahan said ," you already watched the video aaah i want to die " Aarushi said " don't die i will personally kill you after marriage " Aahan said ," don't be so mean i joked before" Aarushi replied ," so took me seriously too your really think i will kill you i am not so heartless" Aahan said "i didn't meant that " Aarushi said ," leave that well bye i should go now i have work  " Aahan said ," bye but at night after returing home call me again " Aarushi said ," oky bye" . She smiled as she ended the call and went to Abhinav who was calling her.

While Aahan went to his room. Yuvraj came out of his hiding place than went to his room and saw monika sitting on the bed  when she saw him a mischevious smiled appeared on her face as she said ," oh Aahan didn't beat you " yuvraj said ,"nah he didn't as Aarushi called him but what about you now you should be punished for laughing and me" as he went to her monika went back until her back touched the bed post . Yuvraj took this chance to pin her .both of there faces were dangerously close monika breathe hitched . Yuvraj kissed monika . The kiss was intense . Yuvraj bited her lower lip and she gasped yuvraj took the chance to enter his tongue in her mouth and the moment was very intense ( and rest they know 😏 )

Reyansh went back to his room and thought to message Ishika . He messaged " hello " 

Ishika : hi 

Reyansh- so were already online

Ishika  - just got free time as it is lunch break .

Reyansh - oh right i forgot you were teacher

Ishika - hm so why you messaged.

Reyansh - just wanted to talk because i am bored.

Ishika - than you should have messaged neha

Reyansh - you don't like me messaging you😢

Ishika - no no it is not like that . I like chating with you

Reyansh - good girl that's my ishika

Ishika - stopp your flirting

Reyansh - oky oky😒 . So i was saying will you come with neha for the engagement lehnga shopping.

Ishika- maybe

Reyansh - what maybe you have to come

Ishika - oky oky i will

Reyansh - good so.....

they both chated until ishika's lunch time was over . Than went to do there separate works