1: Goodbye NY, hello Wales

3rd person POV:

Audrey Rodríguez smiled as her dad took the picture of her and her friends, college was finally over. "I can't believe my baby graduated," her mom said. "Well I can't believe her friends graduated," her dad said.

Audrey's POV:

"Gurrlll can you believe it, and they said I'd never pass the final," Esmeralda—tan and with curly black hair—said. "Hey I always believed in you sis," Katia—a white and curly brunette—said. They may have different colors, but these twins have this almost gold eye color, that's how you know their twins. As for me, short brown hair, with purple highlights at the tips, and green eyes like my sister. "So, who's ready to hit the club t—"
"Now now wait, you girls can't go on a empty stomach, come I have some tamales ready to be cooked," my mom said. I hate it when she's right. "You had me at, tamales, auntie," Esmeralda said.

💜after some delicious food and getting dressed💜

"Mamá you can pack the rest for me." "Of course I know what to do, now don't be home late, you have a long flight tomorrow." I shut the door after tomorrow. "Please a flight from NY to Wales isn't long," I said. "Well it's nine hours and forty five minutes," Esmeralda said, "but since your sister got you a first class ticket, you'll sleep the whole flight." "Yeah, now if you'll excuse me," I whistled us a cab, "I'm gonna miss doing that."

💜at the club💜

"Tell me again why you're leaving," Katia said. "For new experience, you know start off someplace where no one knows me," I said. "Yeah no one but ya sister," Esmeralda said, "ohhh this ma jam come on." "All of Shaggy's music is ya jam," Katia said.

💜the next day at the airport💜

"Remember girl you find a club with good music, and you show them what you can do," Es said. "I'm gonna miss you," Katia said. "Me too girl." They called for last minute and I had to go, a last minute kiss from mom, and all dad said was, "Audrey say hello to your sister for us."

💜after a nine hour and forty five minute flight to Cardiff 💜

One quick stretch—yup slept most of the flight—just what I needed, I got my suitcase from uptop, then got off to get my luggage, once I had both my things on a carrier I had to walk all the way to door G-1, she should be out here. Right before I almost call her I see a black mustang headed my way, it stopped nicely on the curb, then the window goes down. "Get in loser we're going shopping." "Love you too, Victoria." We laugh it out while I put my stuff in the back seat, and I remembered that shotgun in this place is on the left. "So how was the flight?" "Sleepy, how's the dragon?" I ask. "Better now that you're here," she slowly drives out the airport, "Audrey Rodríguez, welcome to Cardiff, Wales," my sister said. She drove past some historical monuments. "Remind me again why you chose to live here," I said. "Because it has the most castles in all the British islands, and I intend to take pictures off all of them, and when you said you wanted to stay with me, I thought some of those castles could use you next to them." "Thanks Victoria . . . Now more importantly why are you driving a nice car?" "That's a story for when we get to my flat, which shouldn't take long," she said.

💜at the flat aka apartment💜

"Your room is over here," Victoria said. "Purple bedsheets, you know me well sister, and let me guess yours are green." "Like our eyes," she said. I also noticed most of her furniture color is black like her long hair. "So did you bring them?" ". . . Carefully stashed in my suitcase like you said." Victoria opened it and looked. "Ah, your first tiara," she put it on a shelf that I guess she had made for them, "look for the others and hand them to me."

💜little time skip💜

All my seven tiaras are on the shelf, my ballet slippers are in a drawer, and half my suitcase is unpacked. "I'll do the rest, you get some rest," Victoria said. "As if, you're telling me why you drive a mustang," I said.

💜after unpacking the suitcase and luggage💜

"Earl Gray?"
"Why thank y—"
Knock knock.
"Oh they're here," Victoria said. "Who?" "Some friends I made this past year, and who also gave me the mustang." I drank some tea—I'm gonna have to get used to this. "This way girls." Around the corner came something that followed me from New York. "Sera, Jenny, this's my sister, Audrey."

Cliffhanger😈