4: How it went

Ok after the first point of view I'm gonna do this, if it's 💜 it's Audrey, if it's 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 it's Dylan's point of view.
Previously:
I was dancing around the kitchen making dinner. "Hey Victoria, where do you keep the—"
She dragged me to the table, sat me down, and then sat across from me. "We're having takeout tonight, now tell me how it went," she said.

Audrey's POV:

"How did it gooo, come on spill the tea." "Well, he said I danced pretty good, but he saw that there was more to it." "Crap he's on to you sis," Victoria said.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"So how was it, tell mummy everything." "Mum I just got home, at least let me take off my—"
She took my coat off for me. "Did you at least get her number?" Dad ask. "Yes, I have her number, and she has mine," I said. "So what was she like, come on tell us," Liam said.

💜

"He was like you said, normal, we rode the wheel then went to eat—thanks for not embracing me by the way." "Audrey it's too early to embrace you," Victoria said. "Then we walked along the bay, and then he drove me home."

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"That's it, that's all you did this afternoon, bloody hell." "Arthur mind your manners," mom said. "Well the afternoon went buy fast," I said. "Beside I told her about us . . ."

💜

"And how they're agents each other when it comes to sports." "Ok, but did you tell him why you're here?" Victoria ask. "I just told him I love dance so much that I wanna teach it." "Well you forget to mention if there were any places open to tach dance," she said.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"She looks a little young to teach," Arthur said. "Oh hush now, Dylan where you going?" "Upstairs mum." I went to my room, grabbed my laptop, and typed in, Realestate.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿a few hours later🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Dad shook me awake hard. "Your mum says dinners ready, and I hope you don't mind but I put your laptop to charge." "Thanks dad." "Now it turned on for a few minutes, didn't mean to look, but we don't need another place, I mean we've got a mansion in all five isles." "The place isn't for us, dad." "Ohhh," we left my room, "l won't say a word at the table."

💜three days later💜

I was just watching the tv when I get a text from Dylan.

Come downstairs, there's someplace I wanna take you.

"This'll be interesting," I said.

Cliffhanger 😈