3: We meet again

Previously:
"Meet me at Cardiff Bay at noon tomorrow," he said. "How'll I find you?" "Don't worry," he took a strand of my hair in between his index and middle finger, "I'll find you."

💜at the Kirkland mansion in Wales💜

Dylan's POV:

"What was her name again?" "Oh for gods sake, it was Audrey, Peter, lovely name by the way tell her I said that," mom said. "Let's see . . . Ah ha found her Dylan," my youngest brother said. "You found her on instagram." "Yeah, and she's got a lot of dance videos." "Let me see," Liam took Peters phone. "Wow she's got moves." "Ai and a body too," Allistor said. That got him a smack on the head from mom. "Give me that, this her son?" It stopped at a picture of her graduating. "Yes that's her," I said. "Good, now you know what you're looking for tomorrow." She gave Peter back his phone, and I went upstairs, I didn't need to look on instagram, I have her face stuck in my head.

💜the next day at the bay💜

Audrey's POV:

Ok just act natural . . . Well I look natural.

And I don't know why, but I feel nervous

And I don't know why, but I feel nervous. I mean I've only been here an hour—and it's almost noon—and there's no sign of—
"We meet again, Audrey." I turned around, it was him no doubt. "How'd you know it was me?" "I saw your purple hair from a distance." A red shirt, with a black jacket, and black trousers and sneakers. He looks normal to me. "Let's start from the beginning, I'm Audrey Rodríguez." "Dylan Kirkland." We shook hands. "Well Dylan, how about a walk around the bay then a ride on the welsh version of the London eye." "Sounds alright." We started walking. I waited a few seconds before asking him questions. "So, any siblings?" "Three older brothers two younger ones, I'm surprised when I told you my name you didn't already know." "Well I just got here two days ago, and my sister sorta told me about your family," l said. "I see . . . Any hobbies?" I stopped, was he serious. "Dylan did you not see me dancing yesterday." "I did, and in my opinion it looked like soo much more then something you like to do in your spare time." I looked right, then left, then right again, the light turned to walk. "I'll tell you on the wheel." By the time it started going up I started talking. "You're right Dylan, I mean my mom put me in ballet, and for seven years I liked it, I've got seven tiaras to prove it." "Then what happened?" Dylan ask. "She pulled me out and put me in other dance classes, she said I had the potential to do more." "So what can you dance, Audrey?" "The real question is what can't I dance." The wheel got to the top and stopped, the view was amazing.

"Wow this is beautiful." "Over there's our football stadium, and there's our market place, and there's the opera house which my mum loves to go to when she visits," he said. And then it slipped. "Do you think you can take me some day, I mean I'm from New York and I've gone to a few broadway shows."

Dylan's POV:

She looked at me with a smile, although I think she might be embarrassed. "Sure, but the first place I'm taking you is to get some food." "Oh you don't have to." "Audrey I heard your stomach, and don't worry, I know a nice pub down the street." We went to the pub. "Hello, and what will we be having to drink?" Audrey slowly looked up from the menu. "Hey sis," she said. "This's your sister," I said. "Victoria, nice to meet you." We shook hands. "You know what how about I start you two off with Coke," Victoria said. "That's perfect, now bye sis." She said that with a happy face, but was anxious on the inside. "So you were dancing with her last night." "Wh, oh yeah, me and my sis we're a team. What about you and your brothers?" I asked.

Audrey's POV:

Now he was the one turning red. "I love my brothers, until it's rugby or football season, then we turn against each other, you do not wanna be in the house when that happens," he said. I smiled because he finally told me about himself, at the bay it was mostly me. My sister brought the drinks, and we chose simple fish and chips. "Isn't this dish English." "Don't worry, the dessert won't be," Dylan said.

💜after the food💜

"Not bad, so Dylan what's for dessert?" ". . . Some truffles," he said. "You're kidding right." "Just try them, maybe there's something different then the American ones," he said.

💜after dessert💜

"You know . . . They were sweeter," I said. "Told you." After we paid and I said goodbye to my sister, we walked back to the bay. "So this is where we part ways," I said sadly. "Not exactly, give me your number and I'll give you mine," Dylan said. "You know I was joking there," I bumped his shoulder, "give me your phone." After we exchanged numbers I was on my way home, till I felt a hand on mine. "I'll drive you home," he said. "You don't have to, it's only five minutes from here," I said. "I don't care, it's getting late, and I don't want you getting hurt, you still don't know the streets well enough, especially at night." " . . . Ok, my sisters flat is five minutes that way." "Let's at least get in the car," Dylan said.

💜at the flat💜

"I had a good time," he said. "Me too . . . Dylan before I get out, I never really told you why dancing is more then a hobby to me. I wanna be a dancing teacher." There I said it. "Really, well I think you'd make a good teacher," he said. "Really?" He nodded his head. "Thanks, I should get inside before it starts raining, see you another time." "Until we meet again, Audrey." I went in, went upstairs, unlocked the door, and looked out the window. He was gone, but he left me with a smile.

💜sissss I'm hoooome💜

I was dancing around the kitchen making dinner. "Hey Victoria, where do you keep the—"
She dragged me to the table, sat me down, and then sat across from me. "We're having takeout tonight, now tell me how it went," she said.