5: Studio downstairs, flat upstairs.

💜one afternoon💜

Audrey's POV:

"So where are we going?" "Well I did some looking online, and I think I found something." ". . . That's it that's all I get, found what Dylan?"

💜after a five more minute drive💜

"We're here." "It's just an old building," I said. "Well we haven't painted the outside yet," he unlocked it with a key and took me to the first door, "Audrey, welcome to your dance studio."

I kept walking in, amaizd and confused

I kept walking in, amaizd and confused. "Come with me." Dylan led me out. "Now here is the dressing room."

"What do you think?" "

"What do you think?" ". . . Impressive, can I see the studio again." I went back in and had a better look around, the wall at the far end could use posters, but all in all, I was so happy I started dancing . . . Then I stopped. "Wait, this's all mine." "Yea this whole building, it needed a bit of fixing up, but I found it, and my brothers helped me along with a team of construction workers."

💜after seeing the office, the tap/beginners ballet room, and storage💜

"And what's behind that door?" "Well take this key and find out," Dylan said confident. I opened it, there were stairs. "Go on, I'm right behind you." I went up and used the key to open the door, gladly it worked.
"Surprise!"
My sister, Sera, and Jenny where I'm this flat. "What's going on?" "Well the studio also comes with a place to stay," Dylan said. "Yeah, I'm not kicking you out, sis, but when he said this place had a flat upstairs, I was like perfect, and me and the girls picked out all the furniture," Victoria said.

(Forget the stairs imagine a kitchen with an island table, and that corner entrance over there is the entrance to the house)

A nice brown and caramel colored kitchen, with a bit of white, and a cake that said welcome home. "Girls can you go in my room, I need to talk to Dylan alone." They were gone. "Dylan, I don't think I can take this, I mean how am I gonna pay—"
"Leave that to me." "No, no I'm gonna have to help pay somehow." "Hey, Audrey let's talk about this over cake."

💜little time skip💜

My sister and the twins just minded their own business in the kitchen, while I talked business. "So you really think I can teach." "Absolutely, you can even teach me some moves, and just let me worry about the money," Dylan said, "you've got a little frosting on your . . ." He wiped the frosting from my corner with a napkin, I had to look away, hopefully I wasn't blushing. "Eh hemm, you know your classes are gonna cost you," I said. "I know, how does a family dinner with my family sound, they really wanna meet you." ". . . Ok, the lesson first, then I expect to be picked up the next day." "Very well, see you next week, Audrey, goodnight ." He left me the keys and walked out. "Ok . . . I have my own dance studio!" We were all squealing and jumping around. "Just tell me when you open, I'll be in charge of the front desk," Jenny said. "Ok, but let me get settled in," I said. "Yeah after only being settled in for a month at my place," Victoria said. "Don't make me throw this Union Jack pillow at you."

💜they're gone, and the front doors locked💜

A one bedroom, one bathroom flat, not bad, Victoria said she'd bring the rest of my things tomorrow. For now just get some rest in my new room.