꒰ა Just Because ໒꒱

I woke up with a blanket over me and Bill wasn't sitting on the couch anymore. I sat up straight and brushed through my hair using my fingers with my eyes searching all over the place.

I was roaming all over the place until i heard melody coming from Georgs room. It was their hit songs Radio Mix version. Durch den Monsun.

I rushed to immediately knock on Georgs room because i had promised Bill earlier i would watch them practice. Tom opened the door for me since he wasn't playing yet since it seemed he was in the middle of tuning his guitar strings. I thanked him and froze on the spot after seeing Bill singing. I don't think he noticed me but he looked ethereal.

The sunlight from the windows were hitting him perfectly especially those eyes of his. He was holding the microphone and singing with so much passion. It was obvious he was destined for music and i admired it.

As he sang the chorus i sat down on my seat. I looked at him with strong admiration and before i realized it i was smiling unconsciously. Bill noticed me and gave me the same smile he had given me on the concert. I felt butterflies rush to my stomach and looked a way as quick as possible so no one could notice my cheeks pink.

After the song i clapped my hands and cheered along with them. They seemed to be packing up so i guess i slept too well. "Hey, you're awake?" Bill said walking over to me brushing away a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yeah..im sorry i made it late, i sleep a lot." I responded forcing my blush away. "I would've woken you up but you looked peaceful, didn't wanna disturb you." Bill responded leaning on the wall besides me with a smirk. "Well uhm, at least i made it before you guys finished?" I said crossing my arms smiling back at him.

"So i was thinking about the romantic platonic things earlier..and i thought, for now..what are we?" Bill said with his arm around my shoulders as we walked out of Georgs room. "Best friends?" I said. "Best friends it is then!" Bill responded in a cheerful voice.

__________
After the groups rest.

After the group rested from their band practice. Our doorbell rung and i went to go and get it. Bill said he would come with me so i let him. There was a man who was delivering us a bag of all kinds of snacks and a bouquet of roses. "Um..sir? I think you have the wrong address." I told the delivery driver. Bill kept quiet with a smirk and i was confused. The driver checked his phone for the address and said "Oh im sorry, there wouldn't be a Bill Kaulitz here right?" He asked still holding the gifts. My eyes lit up in fluster and confusion. Bill took the delivery and thanked the guy. He closed the door and i was still in shock.

"Here, ordered this for you while you were asleep." Bill said handing me the bouquet and bag of snacks. "What? But why? these might've been so expensive. You really didn't have to but thank you, so much." I responded with what felt like my mouth was moving faster than my mind. "You're welcome! And no, no occasion. Just because i wanted to." Bill said with his head tilted and a smile on his face. "Awe, thats too sweet..thank you." I said with a giggle in between.

I felt appreciated by his "just because" gesture and decided i should give him a gift back. A letter of some sort.

Once the group had left, it was about 4-5 pm. Once Bill had walked out the door i had ran to my bedroom to make Bill a gift. Platonic of course, a friendly letter. Emphasis on "friendly" ! We are just friends with feelings for each-other. Thats it. For now, but you get it!

First off i ran to my drawers and searched for color paper, glue, scissors and every other material i would need.

I spent the entire night diligently learning to create paper roses by closely following tutorials from the television in my room and relying on my own memory and stock knowledge. There were multiple times where i failed. Like for example, the rose was unevenly folded, the glue I was using was incompatible with the paper. To make matters worse, I accidentally tore most of the colored papers i had left after slipping on them while i was trying to take  a marker from my dresser drawer.

After countless attempts and frustrations, I finally succeeded in creating the perfect paper roses. I made a bouquet of vibrant red paper roses, as i knew that red was his favorite color, and carefully arranged them in the shape of a heart. To add a personal touch, I tied the bouquet with a sleek black ribbon, which I knew was also one of his favorite colors.

On the ribbon i had put on a note that said "To: Bill Kaulitz" on the front and drew his star tattoo on the back. Now this wasn't enough so i stayed up thinking of more ideas.

After a whole list of examples for the gifts i could do, i decided to go on with a decent friendship letter along with a crocheted bracelet.

It was soon to be midnight so i had to come up with something quick so i could move on to the bracelet.

"Dear Bill," i wrote down. "Shit, no." I said erasing it. "To Bill." I wrote down instead. "Goddamn it that might be too formal." I said erasing it once more. I decided just to go with "Bill," instead. Here's what i wrote in my letter. I wanted it to look like one of those old love letters instead more clean and, friendly..

"Bill,
There truly aren't any words to describe how grateful i honestly am for you to be willing to try so long for me. Thank you. I appreciate your efforts and notice them and i promise. One day once my mind is in its right state, i wont make you wait any longer. Ever since the day you confessed to me at the park, i feel like Ive been living in a fairytale.
I admire your need to do the right things, and your patience for me and to others. I think your talent is uniquely designed just for you. Every time i help Georg with practice, i see the lyrics you've written and they were always written so beautifully.

You might think how I've never really given anyone chances to date me or to wait for me. But i made an exception for you the second you confessed.
Hope you like the gifts!c:
From:  Vittoria."

I was finally done with the letter! It was now about 1:30 in the morning and i was extremely sleep deprived, even though i was anemic i made ends meet to pour my heart and show that i cared into this letter and i swore to myself i had to make it a memorable moment once the time i gave it to him comes.