The viagra incident- Ot8 OG ships

SUMMARY: (Papi line G!P with a twist)

The kikay line decides to give their girlfriends a taste of viagra, causing the papi line to experience new worlds.

NO ONE'S POV:

It was another sunny day for the BINI girls, with nothing to do at the BINI house, so the kikay line (Aiah, Maloi, Stacey, and Sheena) all decide to give their girlfriends a little something.

"Huy, ang boring dito sa bahay" Stacey interrupted the silence. The house was normal and basic, so they wanted a twist.

"Oo nga noh, ano kaya magagawa natin sa day na ganito?" Aiah follow aswell, asking with curiousity, looking at the other 3.

"Ooh! Laro tayo uno?" Sheena asked innocently, being the bunso of their group, but also the funniest.

"Ay ayoko, ang boring eh, apat lang tayo?" Maloi said, fixing her wet hair and bayonetta glasses.

"Edi invite natin yung iba" Sheena said with a bit of sass.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in Stacey's mind...

"Ah! Alam ko na!" Stacey said, standing up from the bean bag chair and heading to her night stand.

"Ano hinahanap mo, Staku?" Aiah questions, turning off her phone and raising an eyebrow.

And that is when Stacey pulled out 4 viagras. Perfect!

"Hala!? Iinom tayo niyan!?" Maloi said with clear disgust.

"No! Ipapainom natin sa iba, tas suot tayo ng mga sexy na damit, game?" Stacey said with a malicious smirk.

"Huh? Diba para malibogan yan sila?" Aiah said, cautiously thinking about the possible ways that could it happen wrong.

"Ya nga, I agree with ate Aiah..." sabi ni Sheena, mahahalata mo sa mukha niya may konting takot.

"Ay? Takot lang kayo eh! Edi wag, kung takot, pangot!" Teased by Stacey, Maloi laughed and nodded in agreement. Aiah and Sheena didnt want to back down, so they agreed.

"Sige na nga! Hindi ako pangot!" Aiah said confidently, taking one of the viagras and handing the other to the bunso.

"So paano natin titimplahan ito?" Maloi said holding the viagra in her hands.

"Guys! Timpla daw si ate Colet ng juice! Baba na!" They all heard Jhoanna shouting from downstairs, they're plan was going to be a success.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Aiah's POV:

Me and the other girls went downstairs to drink the juice that Colet made.

"Ay, girls, kami nalang bibigay at magstir, upo na kayo" I said, looking over to the other kikay members with a smirk.

"Huh? Oh, sige lang ate Aiah" colet said and dragged the others to the couch. And that is when we added the viagras to their drinks.

We all dropped the viagra into the juice, waiting for it to dissolve completely, so for the mean time, we kept turning the juice to avoid suspicion.

Maloi and Stacey were stirring the jug of juice, while Sheena and I were mixing the glasses of drugged juice.

"Okay! Now serving na girls!" Said by the bayonetta expert, carrying two glasses of viagra intoxicated juice to Colet and Gwen.

"Ito pa!" The pink member came and served the last 2 glasses of viagra intoxicated juice to Mikha and Jhoanna.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•