The viagra incident- OT8 og ships

PREVIOUSLY:

"Cum for me." Aiah said as she inserted a finger into Mikha's puckered little asshole and sucking her cock.

Mikha came and screamed out loud.

"Ate Aiah!!!!~" Mikha's cream hit the back of the older's throat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV: 

As Aiah swallowed Mikha's released sperm, she smirked and kept trying to stretch the young latter's puckered ass hole.

"A-ate Aiah?.. H-hmmgh!~" The redhead grasped the bed sheets as she felt her older girlfriend slip 2 digits into her ass. 

"Shhh, baby... Ate Aiah will take care of you, wag ka na mag-alala..." Aiah reassured her girlfriend and kissed her chest lovingly. 

Aiah's fingers worked their way into Mikha's ass,  stretching her deep and wide... but Mikha was so desperate to make Aiah feel good. So she came up with a plan. 

"Ate Aiah? C-can I eat you?.. please?" She begged the older Cebuana. Her eyes softening their gaze as she looked like a little fox cub in Aiah's eyes. 

"Syempre, wait lang" the Cebuana removed her digits from the fox girl's ass.

The older Cebuana removed her panties, rubbing her bundle of nerves. "Mm..." she moaned and climbed her dripping arousal on Mikha's mouth.

"Make me feel good, Mikhs..." Aiah seductively said, putting all her weight on the latter beneath her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIKHA'S POV:

Once I felt ate Aiah drop herself onto me, I immediately lap up her dripping cunt, earning a moan from her!

"O-oh shit! Just like that, Mikhs... dahan-dahan lang bebs" She said, she was sensitive at first, so I complied.

"Opo ate Aiah" I reassured her, my tongue gently licking her folds, marking them with my wet and warm muscle tongue.

And that is when I felt her tug on my hair, signaling me to go faster. "Go, bilisan mo, bebs" she whimpered.

I followed a thrusted my tongue in an out her wet cunt, the room filling with my grunts, her whimpers, and the wet sound of her pussy.

I licked her cunt and suckled on her bundle of nerves. She tugged on my hair harder, and I groaned into her cunt. My groan made her grind on my face, she rode my face with all her force. Her clit hit my nose everytime she grinded on my tongue.

"Mmm! Grabe sarap! Bilisan mo bebs, i-im about to cum!" My Aiah said, she was close. I left one last lick on her cunt, and that was when her cum sprayed on my tongue, I lapped her up slowly, taking note of her sensitivity.

"Oooh shit... just like that, good girl, Mikha..." She praised me, I loved it! And that was when I started to get hard again. She saw my little fella getting hard once again in the sheets  as I lifted her off my lap.

"Ay? Tigas nanaman ng bebs ko? Mmm..." She smirked and I blushed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIAH'S POV:

"Ay? Tigas nanaman ng bebs ko? Mmm..." I said, smirking deviously as my girl got hard again. Seeing her blush made me chuckle, she was so cute!

"Wait ka lang bebs, mabilis lang ito" I reassured her and grabbed the strap-on, it was the exact size of Mikha's cock, 10 inches, just a bit thicker.

"H-hala?" I saw Mikha's eyes widened, she never tried this size before, even just a finger she's already in pain.

"Chillax bebs, iingatan kita, diba? Promise ko" I whispered and kissed her neck, marking her mine.

"I- trust you ate Aiah, gentle lang diba po?.." She whimpered, I knew she was scared. I smirked and nodded, grabbing the lube.

"Opo, trust me lang" I said, squirting some lube onto the strap and her puckered hole.

"All fours Mikhs, para easier" I whispered seductively, she obeyed anyway.

"Good girl, baby" I praised her, seeing her 10 inch twitch at the praise, such a lovely sight.

"Okay, papasukin ko na" I said softly, guided the strap slowly and gently into Mikha's ass.

"A-aray!" My baby whimpered, I shushed her and kissed her back.

"Shhh... mabilis lang" I muttered as I kissed her back, thrusting the strap gently into her, she let out a gazillion whimpers.

"Shhh, okay lang... I'm here" I whispered and started to thrust in and out gently, making sure not to hurt her.

"Y-you can bilis it na..." My conyo girl advised, I nodded and sped it up a bit. Earning a delicious moan fron her.

"Hngh~..." She moanes, biting her lip and stroking her length.

"Good girl, yan lang, bibilisan ko ulit, okay?" I updated her and started to go to pound town.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONE'S POV:

As the older Cebuana pounded into Mikha, the conyo whimpered and started to stroke herself even more.

"Ate Aiah! Hngh!~" The red-head screamed and started to shake.

"Dont cum yet, or else hihintuin ko toh" Aiah growled and turned Mikha around, Mikha latched onto Aiah's tits, suckling on them like a little baby whilst having her ass pounded.

"M-mmm!~" she whimpered and held onto Aiah, the older Cebuana made her thrusts faster and harder, fully slamming into the latter.

"Keep suckling, baby, I will be the one stroking your cock, I want to edge you." Aiah says as her free hand strokes Mikha's 10-inch.

"Mmm! Hnghh.." the red-haired moaned and her thighs started to shake, her mouth never leaving the older's breasts.

"Wait ka lang... humintay ka" Aiah said, releasing her hand from the shaft, edging the poor red-head.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
To be continued.

Dami na guys sakit sa brain

Word count: 926 words