Mikha's cat? No. Mikha the cat. (TEASER)

SUMMARY:

Mikha was drank a mysterious potion on the floor of her bedroom, she tuened into a cute white persion cat, similar to her pet cat, Haru.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONE'S POV:

It was another boring day for the BINI girls at their house, some even sleeping soundly due to the lack of events today.

But one latter decides to do the unexpected, That woman is Mikha. Mikha, being the nonchalant one she is, made it out of the boring and dull living room and made it into the bathroom.

Inside, she manages to find a strange blue liquid in a glass bottle, it had no lid and was just on the bathroom counter.

"Ha? Ano toh... Juice?" She quietly whispers to herself. Her little feline enters the bathroom aswell, Haru.

Haru inspects the bottle and give Mikha eyes of curiosity... as if... Haru is telling her to drink it.

"Hmm? Inumin ko toh Haru? Sure ka?.. sure ka abunjing koooo?" She cooes at Haru, petting his soft fur which she adores.

The latter took no hesitation to chugging the potion in 1 whole gulp, being the "confident" one in the group.

"Ayan, happy ka na Haru?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED:

2,3 Mabuhay! I am BINI Author (charrizzz) This is just a teaser for tomorrow's chapter. It isnt r18+ ksi nakakasawa din, this will be pure wholesome chapter

Mga bad bad lang ang puro r18+, joke luv you all <3

-sincerely, Author