The viagra incident- OT8 og ships

Previously:

"Grabe tigas ah?" Maloi smirked and got on her knees infront of Colet's rock hard shaft.

"Alam mo na gagawin mo." Colet felt the warm sensations of Maloi's tongue and mouth, earning a groan from Miss Anger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONE'S POV:

Maloi eagerly bobbed her head up and down Colet's long shaft, gagging around it, covering it with her spit.

"Grabe... mmmm! Puta, ang sarap!" Miss Anger replied, grasping Maloi's hair and pulling it with a tug, causing the latter to gag.

"Yan... yan kasi, lalabas ka ng suot ng ganyan? Tas sabi mo pa ngek saakin? Deserve mo toh, bad girl ka kasi." Colet growled and removed her cock from Maloi's mouth, lifting  her up and removing her panties.

"M-mahal!?" Maloi was shocked at the unexpected turn of events.

In the next second, Colet shoved her cock deep inside of the bayonetta master.

"A-agh! Aray!" Maloi whimpered and held onto Colet's shoulders, tears forming in her eyes.

"Sakit? Sorry uyab, hirap i-contain." Colet reassured and started thrusting deep and fast into her beloved uyab.

"Ah!~ mmmmh!~ g-grabe! Ang bilis naman!" Maloi screamed in ecstacy as her girlfriend thrusted even deeper and harder, the tight coven of Maloi making it harder for Colet to thrust.

"Shit! Sumisikip na, uyab! Grabe..." Colet grunted and felt her orgasm build, she always came first.

"Huwag kang mauna, ako dapat paunahin mo, kaya m-mo... ngh! Yan!" Maloi said, rubbing her bundle of nerves to cum first.

"Hala? D-di ko yan kaya!" Colet groaned as her thrusts got sloppier. Maloi tangled her digits inside Colet's hair, tugging it.

"Gawin mo para saakin, uyab. Kaya mo yan, mahal ko" The bayonetta girl whispered into Miss Anger's ear.

And so, Maloi's orgasm started to build even more, Colet trying her very best not to cum at her girlfriend's tightness.

"S-shit yes! Yan! I-ito naaaaa!" Maloi screamed and her orgasm came to a release, but Colet's orgasm was denied... She kept inside her girlfriend's coven and tried to ride her uyab's orgasm...

"Grabe... wooooo! Sarap nun... noh, uyab?" Maloi asked, seeing the disappointed face of her anger issued girlfriend, understanding the situation, Maloi started to lift herself off of Colet.

"Huh? Di pa ako naka-" Colet's words were interrupted by Maloi's hand jerking off her throbbing shaft.

"Shhh, 'wag ka nang mag-alala, I got you, uyab" Maloi kissed Colet's neck, marking her as hers alone.

"Y-yes! Yes! Lalabas na!" Colet groaned and came all over Maloi's hands. The pool of sperm in Yves' palm was shockingly a lot, it was like a river!

"Dami ah, pigil na pigil ka kanina noh?" Maloi chuckled and licked the cum off her hand.

"Opo, ba naman kasi pinapapigil mo pa!" Cole's anger issues won again and she cuddled Maloi in their bed.

"Tulog na agad? Wala man ligo ligo?"
Tugon ni Maloi, Colet shook her head and massaged her uyab's lover stomach.

"Ayaw ko, tamad nako, gusto ko lambing" Colet whispered sleepily, her voice slowly fading and soft snores replaced the tension of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIKHAIAH'S ROOM:

NO ONE'S POV:

Mikha was jerking herself off to the sneaky pic of Aiah she stole earlier, she may be pogi and have a shaft, but for Aiah, she's just a little fox in her eyes.

"O-oh shit..." she whimpered and was about to release when Aiah entered her room.

"Hi, mahal~" Aiah said seductively, she was in the red outfit that mikha adored. Mikha's eyes widened and her blush spread.

"Oooh, gusto mo toh noh?" Aiah whispered and removed the dress, revealing her red laced bra and matching panties.

"O-oh shit... ganda mo, love..." Mikha said, swallowing her saliva at her girlfriend's amazing curves, she could feel herself get hard again.

"C'mere, love... let me show something only a woman like me can do to you." Aiah smirked and talked so seducingly

Aiah was sitting on the end of Mikha's bed, half naked and ready to dominate her fox girlfriend.

Mikha, being the loyal and obedient girlfriend she is, she obeyed and got on Aiah's lap, the older girl palming Mikha's bulge and kissing her neck.

"So hard..." Aiah teased as she kept gently palming Mikha's shaft.

Mikha whimpered and held onto Aiah's shoulders.

"T-tama na mag-asar..." Mikha pleaded submissively. She couldnt take it anymore and desparately needed a release.

"You wait, remember? I'm the ate in this group, you follow me." Aiah growled, her instincts kicking in, she pushed Mikha onto the bed, standing up and grabbing a few things like a vibrator, a strap-on and Mikha's favourite, the handcuffs.

"Hala?.. dami naman yan, love!" The red-haired said, she was scared that it'll break her, but she was also excited. Her little friend twitching in lust.

"Excited ka noh? Tanggalin mo pantalon mo." The older Cebuana demanded, crawling to Mikha on the bed.

Mikha removed her jogger pants and her boxers, her 10 inch sprung out and hit her stomach, a whimper escaping from the younger red-haired.

"I-i want you please, ate Aiah..." the younger one begged, Aiah smirked and put the vibrator on the highest setting, a setting Mikha cannot handle, she cuffed the red-hair's hands to together, to avoid touching.

"Magiging good girl ka ba? Will you follow whatever I say? Say it, mahal." Aiah said, lifting Mikha's chin to face her.

"Y-yes po ate Aiah... just please, k-kailangan na kita!~" Mikha gasped loudly as she felt her hard sensitive tip up against the vibrator, she screamed as it was on the highest setting.

"Ah!~ A-ate Aiah!" A tear escaped Mikha's face as she never tried the highest setting before... it was he first time actually.

"Shhh, baby... si ate Aiah bahala sayo, wag kang mag-alala" The oldest reassured her girlfriend, wiping the tear off her cheek.

After a few minutes of the vibrator torcher, Mikha started to shiver as her orgasm was about to bust.

"A-ate Aiah? Please! K-kailangan ko ng release... please ate Aiah!" Mikha begged, but Aiah smirked and denied. Removing the vibrator from Mikha's cock.

"Ayaw ko, di kita papayagan" Aiah whispered and started to give Mikha a blowie.

"A-ah!~ keep going ate Aiah..." Mikha bucked her hips and started to moan even louder, Aiah knew she was close so she decided to give it to her.

"Cum for me." Aiah said as she inserted a finger into Mikha's puckered little asshole and sucking her cock.

Mikha came and screamed out loud.

"Ate Aiah!!!!~" Mikha's cream hit the back of the older's throat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Contiued

Sorry bitin ulit, dami na ksi

Word count: 1115 words.