My Gwenchalant at night🔞

SUMMARY:

Gwen is your nonchalant girlfriend outside, but in private, she's a whole lot different. Read to find out more.

(Purely fiction. I support hambebe oky)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV:

It was once again training for the BINI members, and being Gwen's girlfriend, I was allowed inside their house.

I was scrolling through X (Old name was twitter) and was reading an AU about my precious girlfriend and... SHEENA!? Oh heck no, Akin lang si Gwenny, not yours bebe.

As I kept reading the AU, the more my jealousy spiked. I hated the way other BLOOMS made Sheena so attached MY gwen.

The more and more I got into the AU, the more I felt angry and raging with fury. I couldnt let myself get too mad because it's just fan service.

So I just began cooking for the girls, my mind racing with thoughts a serial killer would be aftaid of. I began cooking some carbonara with a mix of ham and bacon, making it sweet with the caramelized ham and the saltiness of the crispy bacon. I added a splash of Nestle cream milk to make it creamy (wag niyong isipin ng masama)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
GWEN'S POV:

I was with the girls in the van home, my girlfriend wasnt responding to my messages and I was getting worried...

Pero I didnt want to bring any attention towards me because it makes me uncomfortable, so I just stayed calm and played some music, but my anxiety about my girlfriend was still present.

"Huy, Gwen, okay ka lang?" Ate Aiah says with a concerned look, I nodded and just continued listening to music.

"Mhm, opo ate Aiah..." I said nonchalantly, trying to conceal my worries. The van ride home was really long and I kept worrying about my girl.

"Phew... kaya mo toh gwen, just tiis, she's okay naman dun sa BINI house diba?.. sana lang..." I kept mentally assuring myself, I've been messaging her for twenty minutes now... she still isnt answering, I sighed and prayed she's okay.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
YOUR POV:

My phone was on DO NOT DISTURB because I couldnt bare my thoughts of that AU, it made me remember all the HAMBEBE tiktoks I saw aswell. I sensed rising anger in me as I tried not to burn the house with my cooking.

"Bat naman ako magseselos? Gwen loves me naman, even if she doesnt say a thing in public... she... she stills loves me, diba?" I said out loud, I just needed to forget about the fan service for now, but it still pains and infuriates me that they are so close.

As I finished cooking, I plated the food and gave myself a bowl of the pasta, giving it a taste test.

"Mmm, sarap... Okay na toh, hintayin nalang sila" I mentioned and plated a bowl for myself, sitting on the couch with my headphones.

I waited for my koala girl patiently, knowing she's anxious about me, so concern and caring, Gwen loves me and only me... Sheena is just for fan service, right?

"Ugh, ito nanaman tayo..." I mentally fought with myself because I was tormeneted between being hurt and being jealous, but my feelings arent on my mind, it's my girlfriend who is.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
GWEN'S POV:

We arrived at the BINI house, finally! I smell the delicious waft of... Carbonara!? Yum! I knew that it was my girlfriend's cooking, her pastas never fail to make us full.