The viagra incident- ot8 og ships

Previously:
"Keep suckling, baby, I will be the one stroking your cock, I want to edge you." Aiah says as her free hand strokes Mikha's 10-inch.

"Mmm! Hnghh.." the red-haired moaned and her thighs started to shake, her mouth never leaving the older's breasts.

"Wait ka lang... humintay ka" Aiah said, releasing her hand from the shaft, edging the poor red-head.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

NO ONE'S POV:

The red-head whined and bucked her hips as her release was denied. Aiah slowed down her thrusts and kissed Mikha all over her neck.

"Ate Aiah... please... sakit na, kailangan ko magrelease!" Mikha whined and begged her golden-retreiver girlfriend

"Humintay ka, langga... si ate Aiah bahala sayo, chillax" Aiah said while thrusting harder and faster.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
MIKHA'S POV:

As soon as I felt ate Aiah go feral on the pouding, I couldnt help but whimper at the aggressive movements.

A devious smirk plastered on my girlfriend's face as she destroyed my ass.

"A-ate Aiah? Ngh!~ please... please please please!" I screamed as the strap hit a spot that made me body shiver in pleasure, she just couldnt stop.

"Cum, cum for ate Aiah, baby... galing galing mo" Her lips crashed with mine and I released, her free hand jerked me slowly. My lips were shivering as we made out.

"Mmmm, grabe ka creamy, bai" She teased and pulled out slowly.

I shivered softly, laying down on the bed, I didnt bother to wear any clothes for the momentary, it was only me and her in the room afterall.

"Hala? Di ka maliligo o kahit magpalit?" My lovely girl said, she was cleaning the strap with a paper towel and wiping the sheets.

"Eh, bahala na, Tayo lang naman andito... sanay ka naman saakin kapag wala akong damit diba? Pogi ko tingnan" I said with full confidence, knowing she would joke about it.

"HAHAHAHA, waaah grabe naman yan ka confidence, love... Oo na, my pogi fox" She said while getting into the bed with me, I spooned her.

"Mmm, bango mo naman, amoy angkas" I nuzzled my face into her neck, she smelled heavenly, her scent with the hint of her motor bike smoke brought a seducing fume to her presence.

"Weh? Thank you, bebs, Ganda mo kapag na-overstim, charot" She giggled... I love the sounds of her laughter, it brings my whole day bright.

She turned on the tv in our room, playing music to help us sleep faster.

And there, we slept in each others embrace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NEXT DAY

NO ONE'S POV:

It was now 7 am in the morning, the kikay line woke up first, going downstairs to the kitchen to cook.

As they all saw each other, Maloi was stumbling and having a hard time walking.

"Luh, nyare sayo ate Maloi? Kala mo nagswimming habang pilay" Sheena says habang kumakamot ng ulo.

"Ba naman kasi si Colet, alam niyo naman kapag nalibogan" The bayonetta master answered, sitting on the couch while holding her legs.

Then the oldest came down, she was walking fine! But isnt she with Mikha? They always thought Mikha was the top... but not for Aiah, Aiah has that "ate" card.