It started with Lloyd and Jay

Cole's POV: The ninja all lived together, ate with each other, sometimes slept in the same room. 

So of course, when one of us would get sick, it resulted in all of us getting sick. Wu and Misako didn't normally, but that hadn't passed through to Lloyd. It was said Garmadon was even more susceptible to sickness than Lloyd was before he'd gone to the realm of Madness and gotten four arms. 

That must have sucked, because Lloyd was normally second to get sick, following Jay in that endeavor. 

The two of them were reading comics together before either had gotten sick. 

And boy, did they get sick. 

 I woke up to the sound of Jay puking his guts out, only to hear more puking come out while Jay murmured weakly during it. 

This noise concerned me, and I'd walked in to see Jay lying in his pjs, grabbing his stomach while Lloyd leaned above the toilet in his gi. 

The tortellini Zane made for dinner last night was on the toilet seat and some in both Jay and Lloyd's hair as he'd layed down next to Jay, most of the bile making it into the toilet. 

"Hey you two, you alright?" I ask. "Mmm." Jay moans weakly. "No." Lloyd mumbles. 

With that, I lift up the two from the ground. They're both pretty light, neither surpassing 140 pounds. I'm barely lifting 300 pounds, only like 258 lbs or something. 

Zane's woken up, 5:30 being the normal time he wakes up. "Why are those two already up? Normally Lloyd isn't up until 7:30 or 8:00 and Jay anywhere from 11:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon." He asks, applying toothpaste on a toothbrush. 

I simply tilt my head to the toilet. "Oh, I see, well, would you prefer for me to take care of them?" He asks me. 

I shake my head. "No, because I'll get sick anyways, your immune system is better due to you being a nindroid. How your dad programmed you to be able to take a shit or to get sick, I don't know nor do I wanna know." And with that he laughs. 

"I'll clean and make some tea for them, you help them in the shared room." Zane says. 

Despite all getting our own rooms in the monastery, we have one we all share, mainly for when we don't feel comfortable being alone. Like when Nya turned into the ocean, both Kai and Jay asked us to sleep in there together. The good news is that one of three bathrooms is connected to the shared room, which is better for those two. I still grab two ice cream buckets PIXAL washed out after we finished them and keeps stored in a supply closet for vomit. It's clever of her. 

When I get back into the room with buckets, Jay is breathing heavily fingers having a few bolts shoot out of them. He seems restless but at the same time he won't move. 

Lloyd on the other hand is jerking around, one hand tugging at his gi while the other was on his head. I sit next to him on the bunk he's chosen to sit on and help him change into a t-shirt and pj pants that are Kai's from the whole Nyad incident. He won't mind though. His other hand flies to his head as well. 

"Lloyd, you'll be more comfortable if you just let the horns out." I say removing his hands. He breathes equally as hard as Jay. "H-Hah-Horns... no..." He says. I should've expected this. 

"Hey, Lloyd, we're all ok with your oni form here, and if it's giving you pain that bad, let them grow." He nods smally and lets them stick out. They're smaller since he's still mostly human, but I run a hand through his hair regardless. "You see, they're not that bad." He leans into my side. Jay Lloyd and I sit in the room in silence, their breathing being the only thing audible. 

Well, that is until I wake up to heaving noises and grunts that could only belong to one person. 

Kai's sick too.