Kai and Lloyd's Day

Lloyd's POV: Kai is once again overheating the room we've been stooped in for two days now. 

"Wanna soak in the hot tub?" He asks me. "No, I feel sick." I complain. 

Kai laughs. "So do I, but I'd rather not stay in here." I shake my head. 

"I may be sweating, but I don't wanna leave the blanket." Kai laughs at that. 

I place my hand to my head, feeling the horns that lie there. They're disgusting. 

So disgusting, next thing I know, I throw up my applesauce all over the blanket I was under, not having enough time to get up. 

Ok, so, maybe my horns didn't cause it, maybe the very fact I'm sick caused it. So what. 

I lay back down and grown. 

"Woah, greenie, maybe strip the bed? Here, I can help you." Kai says, getting up from his own bunk. 

He's taken off all the bedding for me, while I lay on the floor. Wallowing. 

"Oh, you two are awake?" Zane says, entering the room. "Lloyd puked all over the bed and I'm overheating, so....?" Zane nods at Kai's statement and simply takes the sheets and blankets. 

"Now do you wanna go outside?" Kai asks. 

I give in. 

I won't deny, it's actually freezing out, our hot tub frozen solid, but Kai simply gets in, and instantly, it's all melted. 

Once he's been in there for a bit, I join him, eager to get out of the snow outside. Why is it even snowing anyways? No time for questions. 

It feels good though. I sigh and let my body completely relax. 

This prompts the horns to go away, since I've been tense ever since the sickness started. 

"How much longer do you think we'll be sick for?" I ask Kai. 

"Hopefully not much longer. I'd give it another day max hopefully the same goes for Jay. We can kinda keep stuff down, he can't." He replies. 

The steam from the hot tub is really helping me, and I actually feel pretty focused. 

Suddenly, Kai giggles out of nowhere. 

"What's so funny?" I ask. 

"Oh, nothing. Nothing, hehe... I just thought what if all of us were on a mission right now and we all puked on the guy this time." That prompts a laugh to escape me as well. 

"Oh, for the First Spinjitzu Master's sake, if that happened, that would be awful." I reply. 

We relax like that until Zane finds us in the hot tub, telling us to come back inside for dinner. 

We'd unintentionally spent multiple hours in the hot tub, and it's not very fun to find out Zane's the only one not sick.