Chapter 6.Paint of move

WARNING: Related SPG not suitable for young readers 15 below,read by your own risk and seat your seatbelt for more experience.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

Akiesha Pov.

"Hum,it's you" ani ko.

"What are you doing here? I was looking for you the whole house" iritado nitong ani and walk towards me.

"Oh,I'm just painting.I don't really want to mess your house with this acrylic paint"

He smirk and lean towards me and whisper in my ear"It's ok,if you mess my house I don't care,as long as I see you"

Nanindig bigla ang balahibo and look at him."Are you ok? You look like-" I cut my words when he suddenly lean in and kiss my lips passionately.Dahilan para mabitawan ko ang painting ko.

I stunned for a bit but eventually response to his kisses.He wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close and deep the kiss.He sit down in the chair and he pull me close in his lap.I moan softly and I wrap my arms around his neck and deep the kiss as well.

I feel the heat in our body and I feel how aroused Jin is..

I break the kiss and breathe heavily.Sobrang pula na ng mukha ko ngayon because of that intense kiss.Di pa ako nakahinga ng sakupin muli ni Jin ang labi ko.

D*mn.I have no choice to respond to his kisses and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close.His hands are exploring my body everywhere,his kisses are goes down to my ear down to my neck.He kiss my neck passionately and deeply and bite it.Dahilan para mag-iwan ito ng pula ng marka.

"You don't know how much I want to claim you esha" he whisper in my ear."If you let me..."

I blush and look away."Is that a yes?" He chuckles and laugh.

"When I'm near with you,my body react so much that I can't even control it.I'm sorry for doing this esha,but just this night" he kiss my neck again.

"It's ok" mahina kong sambit.He look at me with a wide smile and kiss my lips gently.

I respond to his kisses and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close.He explore his hands everywhere that moan me.

"Hummy,let me do the move" I whisper in his ear that blush him.

I chuckles and I lean in and kiss his neck softly,bite it gently.He moan softly dahilan para mapangiti ako.I chuckles and I slowly unbotton his shirt,he moan softly and I gently touch his chest down to his abs.

He groan and close his eyes.I chuckles and I kiss his neck again.I slowly take off his clothes that makes his face red.I chuckles and take off my clothes as well.

He stop me and I look at him with a confused look."Let me do the move" he blushly said.

"Are you sure?" Paninigurado ko.

He lean in and kiss my lips again but this time it's more intense and full of passionately.His hands are taking off my clothes so quickly that I didn't even notice it.

We're completely naked right now,feeling each other body."Hum,how long is it?" Bulong ko dahilan para mamula ang mukha nito.

"Should we do it hummy?" I look at him and he slowly nod.

I slowly put his cock inside me that groan me so much.D*mn it's my first.

"You ok?" He look at me with a concern look.

I slowly nod and I lay my head in his chest and ease the pain."Maybe we should stop,I don't want to see you hurt." He gently caressing my face.

"There's no turning hum,let's continue" I whisper.

"You sure?" I slowly nod as an answer.

"I will be gentle,I promise just tell me if it not hurt anymore ok?" I nod.

Wala pang ilang minuto ramdam kong hindi na siya sumakit.So I give a signal to Jin to move.He slowly move that groan us so much....groan in pleasure.

I can't believe we're doing this outside with a chair.Jin keep moving so I move as well with him,we moan and feel each others body.Were doing a s*x chair,he is the one sitting in the chair and I sit in his lap.

I move even more na tanging katawan na nagsasalpokan at ungol lamang ang naririnig rito sa labas.Its a good thing that Jin don't have neighbors,cause if he did baka nakita nila kaming ganito na ngayon.

Hindi namin mabilang kong ilang beses na kaming nilabasan but we did enjoy a lot.We ended up 8 rounds on the chair,and I was kinda rough on it if you wouldn't know.Boys always satisfied girls,so why not girls satisfied boys?

"I'm cumming" Jin muttered so I keep moving faster and faster hanggang sa malabasan kami.

I breathe heavily and sweat a lot.Usually lalaki ang palaging umaararo,pero iba ako.

I lay down my head on Jin chest and close my eyes.I'm pretty tired on the activity,cause I'm the one who usually makes him good and satisfied but I didn't regret it.Jin gently caressing my hair and picks our clothes and carry me inside the house.

He slowly lay me down in bed and cover my body with a comforter.He lay down beside me sabay yakap sakin.

"Good night esha" he whisper and kiss my cheeks dahilan para mapangiti ako.

I close my eyes at nilamon na ng antok.