𝟎𝟎𝟕. ❦- pool party

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

❦❦❦

- 𝖣𝖠𝖭𝖨 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖲-

The expression on Faye's face was anger. Her demeanor seemed conflicted, and it was evident that she clearly had something on her mind.

She walked towards us, her eyes locked onto mine and didn't break contact until she was right in front of us.

"Dani what are you doing with him!?" Faye glared at Lucifer.

"Walking to class, what's the problem?" I said innocently.

"Problem?— he's the problem."

Lucifer seemed annoyed by Faye's presence, rolling his eyes before he addressed me. He grumbled, "I'm going to class, Dani. I'll meet you there." Without waiting for a response from either of us, he quickly turned on his heel and walked away, distancing himself from the tense situation at hand.

"Yeah move the fuck on!" She shouted at the boy who didn't payed attention to her once.

"Anyways like I was saying, You cannot be around him."

"Why?"

"I—uh.."

"Because...

I looked back at Faye, observing her carefully as she struggled to find the words to say. Her expression was a mix of emotions, and it seemed like she was having a difficult time articulating whatever it was she wanted to express.

"Because—?" I dragged out

"Because he's a dick." She finally answered

I took a moment to gather my thoughts before speaking, making sure to maintain a calm demeanor. I was tired of hearing the negative stereotypes about everyone! Including Lucifer from the others, as well as the rumors about Faye's past behavior. Despite these rumors, Lucifer had never done anything to hurt me..

Yet.

but would I be dumb enough to side with this boy ???