55

In the rabbit barn Kara had her hands full trying to keep Lena from adopting every rabbit in there. "But I want one..." Lena whined. "Ok...ok...come on pick one out and I'll keep it at my house." Kara said giving in to Lena's request. "Really?" Lena asked with a smile on her face. "Of course Lee... pick one out and I'll buy it." Kara replied with a smile. Everyone was in complete shock at what had just happened. Kara was not one to buy animals for anyone but something about Lena made the veterinarian swoon over. "Let's go look at them a little closer at them before deciding." Kara said as they wandered away to look at the rabbits.

"Did you hear that? Kara's buying her a rabbit!" Alex exclaimed. "Yes I heard. We all heard. I think it's quite lovely." Eliza replied. "Lena's always loved animals." Elizabeth replied. "I think it's wonderful! Maybe it'll push them to move in together." Sam added. "Oh god! Then they'd be more adorably gross." Alex groaned. As they walked out of the rabbit barn. "So? Which one would you like Lee?" Kara asked as they strolled around the barn. "I'm not sure. Maybe now isn't the right time to get one. Maybe I should wait...I mean it will be hard not being able to see him all the time..." Lena replied. "Yes, that would be difficult. And even with me cutting back on my hours at the office I'd still have to bring him in with me." Kara added.

Lena took her hand as they continued walking. "Maybe we should wait till...." Lena began. "Would you like to move in with me?" Kara asked cutting her off. "What?" Lena gasped. "What do you say? It's not that far from your shop...I mean.. you don't have to...if you rather not..." Kara rambled. Lena lunged forward and pressed her lips to Kara's in a heated kiss. When they pulled apart Lena was beaming back at her. "Yes...I'd love to move in with you." Lena replied. "Really? Ok! Wonderful! Um...shall we go find everyone else make sure they aren't making mischief?" Kara replied. "I'd like nothing better than that. And we could play a few games in the mean time. Maybe you could win me a large stuffed animal." Lena replied teasingly. "I'll do one better I'll win you two of them." Kara replied with a smile.