63

After the conversation about marriage Kara began thinking about it more and more. She loved the idea of being married to Lena, having kids with her, doing all the family stuff together. She was lost in thought when Lena came into her office for lunch that afternoon. "Whats on your mind love? You seem to be thinking hard on something." Lena said. "Huh...oh...um...nothing much really." Kara replied. Lena looked at her through squinted eyes as she sat down on the sofa. "Do you ever think about having kids?" Kara blurted out. Lena stopped chewing her food and looked at Kara wide eyed. "Do you not want kids?" Kara asked. "No...I mean yes I do...what brought this on?" Lena asked.

"Our conversation about marriage the other day got me thinking about all of that with you." Kara replied. "You...want all that with me?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied. Lena just stared at Kara unsure of what to say to her. "And...you really want all that with me?" Lena asked again as if she's unsure about what Kara said before. "Yes. But you don't need to worry, I have no plans to purpose any time soon." Kara replied.

"Um that's good I guess. Just so you know...I'd like all of that with you too one day." Lena replied with a smile. "Good, so how's your day going?" Kara asked. "It's going really well. Before coming here I put several different hand soap bars into their molds so now they're chilling in the fridge." Lena replied. "That's great love, what do they smell like?" Kara asked. "Some smell like jasmine and honey, some of them smell like mint and the last batch smells like rosemary. I actually brought some with me for your office. They're older scents but they'll still clean hands." Lena said. "Thank you Lee!" Kara said as Lena passed a bag of goat milk soaps to her. "You're welcome. I know how you and your team goes through soap throughout the day, so I made sure to bring a few bags full." Lena replied.

After lunch Kara walks Lena out to her car pressing a kiss to her lips before she gets into her jeep. "I'll see you later at home." Lena whispered. "I can't wait." Kara replied.