77

Another doctor's appointment was upon them, however this time it was Eliza who was taking Kara to it while Lena went to take Molly to the veterinarians office for more shots and a check up. "Ah Miss Danvers! Are you ready to have your cast removed?" The doctor asked. "Yes I am!" Kara replied with a smile. "Well let's get you up here on the table and look over the X-rays." The doctor said. With help from Eliza, Kara got up onto the exam table. The doctor pinned up the X-rays and began discussing them. "Congratulations! Your cast will be getting cut off today!" The doctor said. "Yes!" Kara cheered with a smile.

Meanwhile inside Kara's veterinary office Lena is just in a room with Nia going over Molly's examination. "Everything looks good Lena. Molly is in top health. Speaking of health...hows Kara?" Nia asked. "She gets her cast off today, then it's a few weeks of physical therapy, and buying a new vehicle and she'll be back here." Lena replied. Nia smiled at the dark haired woman. "Oh good! We all miss her here." Nia replied. "I'll let her know when I get home later. Is that all Nia? No bill?" Lena asked. "Oh yes, that's all. And no, no bill." Nia replied. Lena nodded. "Come on Molly, see you later Nia!"  Lena called as she left the building.

Back inside the doctor's office Kara was admiring her cast free leg. "Now you'll start physical therapy in a few days, are there any more questions?" The doctor asked. "No I don't think so." Kara replied. "Alright then! Have a good rest of your day Miss Danvers." The doctor said as Kara and Eliza left the office. "I'm so happy!" Kara exclaimed. "Congratulations darling." Eliza replied with a smile.

A little while later everyone was back at the house. "Your cast is gone!" Lena gasped. "Yes it is! I can finally shave it!" Kara squealed with delight. "I'm so proud of you darling!" Lena replied. "Thank you!" Kara replied. "Well ladies, I hate to say it...but I've got to be returning home. I have work tomorrow morning." Eliza stated. "Oh... yes we understand Eliza." Lena said. "Yes mom, we understand." Kara added. "I had a lovely time here with you both, I shall be off though..." Eliza replied as she pulled the into a hug.