moving day

It was a busy morning on maria street as eren and mikasa were lifting boxes out of a moving van. "Phew it sure is hard moving, right mikasa?'' Eren asked as he wipped to sweat from his forehead. "....'' no answer, he turned around to see that mikasa was nowhere to be seen. 'Now where the hell did she go' eren thought as he brought the last two boxes to the elevator. Right when eren was going to press the button to go up the elevator suddenly opened and out walked mikasa. " where the hell did you go?" Eren asked when he saw mikasa walk out of the elevator. "To your apartment to drop off a couple boxes, that is what I'm here for isn't it?" She answered "well yeah but one second you were there and I was talking, then you were gone" "sorry" mikasa muttered into her red scarf she got from eren. "Ugh its fine lets just bring these last two boxes to my room" eren said while running a hand through his sweaty chestnut brown hair before picking up one of the boxes. "Okay" she answered, picking up the other box and following eren into the elevator.

Timeskip~5:00pm~

Eren sat on his navy blue couch while watching the anime, blue exorcist. He just got to the part when yukio was getting rid of the demon in shiemi's legs when his stomach started to growl. "Jeez I just had to get hungry while watching my show and I have no food to cook at the moment so I actually have to get up, ugh" he cried to no one in particular.while getting his shoes on his phone started to ring 'who could be calling me now' he thought before looking at the caller id. The caller was Armin alert, Armin is erens childhood bestfriend. He has blonde hair with a bowl cut and his voice is a little on the sqeaky side but eren didn't care at all. Eren answered the call and armin started to speak 'hey how's the apartment' 'great how's university' 'pretty good a little tricky though, I wish you went to university like me' 'yeah well I was never really cut out for high school so I don't think I'd be cut out for university' 'well I guess you're right, well I have to go lets meet up this weekend I'll call you later' 'OK bye'. Eren hung up the phone and put on his shoes and coat before leaving. Halfway down the hall eren bumped into a man in about his early twenties. The man had dark black hair the was shaved underneath, he was also on the short side. Eren couldn't help but stare at the man before apologizing "I'm sorry Mr. Uh-. The man looked at eren before looking away " tsk, the names ackerman, Levi ackerman now if you wouldn't mind could you move your filthy presence away from me" Levi said before walking away. " sorry Mr.Levi" eren said before walking again. "Tsk stupid brats" Levi muttered with a smile as he entered the apartment next to erens.

The end of chapter one. How did you like it. Anything I can improve. This is my first fanfic on wattpad so yeah. I'll try to update whenever I can