chapter 9

Eren's pov:

I sat there on my green couch thinking about how different my life would have been if i never met them, how different their lives would be if they never met me. Mikasa would be at an orphanage or with a new family if i didn't find her the day her parents were murderes. Armin would still be bullied and would never have gathered the courage to take the university exam, he would have passed even if he didn't meet me though. And me, my life, i thought it was useless, but after that dream i started thinking differently. I realized i need to appreciate things in life more because you never know when things are gonna take a twist a take the closest people away from you. " i need something to distract me from life'' i say as i stand up and my feet move on their own. Before i know it i'm standing outside levi's door. 'Why am i even here?' I wonder ' what do i even wish to accomplish by coming here?' I raise my fist to knock before the door opend and there levi is standing right in front of me. "What are you doing standing outside my door brat?'' He asks but i don't respond, i just grab his his face and smash my lips into his. 'Its real this time, i can feel the heat from his lips on mine. This is reality and not a dream' i tear escapes my eye and slides down my face. Levi struggled for a few seconds but he gave in and opened his mouth and we began to makeout. We move backwards into his apartment and i close the doow by kicking it shut. I now have him pushed against the wall as i began to kiss the nape of his neck. I hear him moan and he begins to unbutton his shirt. I stop and stare at how muscular he is. "What i work out, so now can we continue or are you gonna leave me hanging?'' He asks with a smirk. I take off my shirt and i begin kissing down his chest. I begin to unbuckle his pants but i stop and wonder why i'm doing this? I almost lost my best friend (even though it was a dream) and now here i am making out with my neighbour and almost having sex with him. Is this what my life has come to? Making out with people to escape myself and to escape life. I just stand up and say ''i'm sorry'' before grabbing my shirt and heading back to my apartment. " wow you really did leave me hanging brat'' is the last thing i heard from levi.
1 month later:

its been a month since that day and i haven't said a word to levi at all, hell i've barely left my apartment. All i can do is wonder where i went wrong    and why i'm thinking like this. I head my bathroom and grab these pills i have, they help make me happy but not for long. I decided to take a few more pills then usual. I walk back to my room and the last thing i remember is the whole world fading before going black......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well yea so thats the chapter......wow all this is because of a  dream. But anyways i've been busying with exams and i just finished them so i decided to update. I  hope you all enjoy this chapter