Chapter 6

Levi pov:

"That damn brat leading someone on, like come on he already has a boyfriend isn't he satisfied enough with him?" I began asking myself as I made my way to my king size bed and layed down "ahh" were the last words that came from my mouth before I passed out into a deep sleep.

Eren pov:

'What did levi mean by ' don't lead someone one' I wasn't leading anyone on was I?' I was thinking, about to head into my apartment when I was stopped by a tug on my sweater. I turned to see who it was to find Mikasa standing there "hey Mikasa do you need something?" "Uh...yeah do you think we can go to the park to talk?" She asked in a low whisper. "Sure just let me get my shoes on" I told her as I went to put my runners on.

~ten minutes later~

The park was a little bit of a walk but it's worth it to see the Beautiful sunset with clouds that look like cotton candy. "Woah look at this view" I exclaimed while staring off into the sunset. "Yeah it is, so I wanted to talk about is um.... well y'know....I...uh...like-" I cut her off because I knew where this was leading "i'm sorry Mikasa i don't see you that way, i've always thought of you as my little sister, strong little sister to be exact" I tried to be as gentle as I could with regecting her. 'He regected me what should I do now, wait I know, I'll make up a lie' "what are you talking about eren i wasn't talking about you I was going to say I like this guy we went to highschool with" mikasa said with a fake smile on her face 'crap I know she's lying but i'm should just play along, right' "really, who?" I ask with curiosity even though i know it's a lie. "Jean kirstien" she said "THAT ASSHOLE?" I yelled surprised by who she said "yeah it started when we ran into each other in the supermarket the other day and after we went to a restaurant for lunch and talked about how our lifes have been." "Really, well that's good for you, oh i think we should head back soon it's dark out." "Yeah we should." she answered as we started walking back.

~back at the apartment~

When we arrived to our floor i was surprised to find levi standing in front of my door (yes levi woke up). "Do you need something?" I ask and he start's to step forward. "Yes i do and if you don't mind Mikasa can we talk in privacy?" "Yeah i don't mind, well good night." "Good night" we reply at the same time. " so what did you need to talk about?" I ask when suddenly...............

Mwhahaha cliffhanger please don't hate me but sorry for a late update
I have thought of how this story will end but that won't be for a while but i'll give you all a hint: it's going to be a tragic/psychological ending